1.29 ✔

The Past and Now
(COURTNEY'S POV)

I got out of bed, brushed my teeth and opened my bedroom door. For the first time in four days I will actually see the world and not just be stuck in my room. I don't plan on going on my phone at all because all my followers will be going crazy for me going completely M.I.A. I walk down the stairs and go to the kitchen. I make some eggs and toast, and sit down on the couch. I turn on the tv to Netflix and start binge watching season one of Riverdale. Literally this show is da bomb. All the boys finally wake up, and I am dreading having to face them after what happened. Only Alice has ever seen this side of me... and she knows what to do to save me. It was a while ago maybe four years? I was at a typical high school party just having fun with my friends when this guy approached me. Clearly he was not getting the fact I wasn't interested but still insisted. All my other friends were wasted and couldn't help me. He gripped me by my wrist and dragged me upstairs. He started to kiss me. I told him to stop. I tried everything. But he just wouldn't stop. I finally was able to gather up enough strength to get the leech off of me, and left him knocked out cold on the floor with some pretty huge gashes on his face. Even after I got my revenge on him I still suffered...for a month to be exact. Nightmares, visions, hearing things. I couldn't take it. Alice saved me. She put me in therapy and I have been able to live a comfortable life. But now, I'm thinking I should go back. I don't want to relapse to being stuck in my room for more than four days. It's not healthy. What if another conflict arises and I loose it? Completely crash.
[][][][]
The boys greeted me with good mornings and hugs when they saw me. It felt so good to see the ones I loved. Four days might not seem like a lot, but if you're completely isolated from the world...it's hard. Brandon was the only one not in the room. I was curious. I walked into the kitchen to find the boys preparing their breakfasts and asked...
"Where's Brandon?"
"Locked in his room." Zion responded.
"How long has it been since he talked to you guys?" I questioned.
"Four days" Nick said.
"We think he's going to stay in there longer than you..." Edwin responded.
"Oh no, I cannot let that happen... not on my watch!" I yelled. I abruptly turned around and started to run out of the kitchen when Alice tripped me. On purpose.
"Are you kidding me?!"
"No I'm not." Alice said kneeling down on the floor next to me. The rest of the boys walked over to where we were sitting and knelt down as well.
"Courtney we got this," Zion said touching my knee.
"We are going to make it all better," Austin assured.  A sudden rush of emotions darted to my eyes and before I knew it I was sitting in the cold tile floor crying tears of sadness, and stress, while being hugged by the ones I love the most. God I love these boys...
{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}
This was a pretty sad chapter that shed light on topics and crimes that happen in today's world. And I would just like to say it's not okay. If you need help feel free to reach out to me on here, or any of my social media's. I want to help <3 You can also contact 866.FOR.LIGHT (866.367.5444) in the US. And as always...thanks for reading this chapter! Remember to comment, vote, and share! 😉❤️