1.36 ✔

(COURTNEY'S POV)
Auditions

Beep...beep...beep...beep...beep...beep...

My alarm clock screamed. I hit the snooze button.
Beep...beep...beep...beep...beep...beep...
I looked at my clock and ran out of bed. I took a quick shower and got ready to go...
~~~
(OTD)

I skipped breakfast and ran into my car

I skipped breakfast and ran into my car... okay, okay. Let me guess you want to get some knowledge on me... Today is my audition day. For a movie called Fake. I am auditioning for the role of Bailee Larson. She is a 16 year old growing up in the Uk... she faces many hardships but in the end she ends up falling in love. I honestly love the story line... and if you saw the script you would too!
~~~
I am not late I'm very early... but I like to stay right on my schedule even if it means I'm an hour early... I waited in my car for about thirty minutes and decided to walk in even thought I was still twenty minutes early. I checked in and sat in the waiting room. Not too much later my name was called... everyone else who was waiting wished me good luck as I walked into the audition room.
~~~~
"Hello my name is Courtney Rose Hoffmen, I am 20 years old and I am auditioning for the role of  Bailee Larson," I spoke with confidence.
"Hello Ms. Hoffmen... we will be calling out random lines throughout the whole movie. We will have a person read out the other roles lines and you obviously have to respond..." One judge said.
"Alright we'll start off easy...Scene 2, Line 209" A boy said flipping to the page in the script.
(ACTING)
"Uhm him my name is Bailee!" I acted while rubbing my arm.
"Well Bailee," He said with a smirk on his face "I think it's a unique name...and I love it" He said putting a smile on his face.
~~~
I was thirty minutes into my audition and I had already messed up a ton. At this rate I won't be surprised if they don't call me to come in for round two of auditions...Everything that was being said and done was making me so stressed out and nervous. I just wanted it to be over.
~~~
I got back to the house and ran upstairs to my bedroom and started to cry... I was so overwhelmed with the auditions that I lost it. This was one of those good cry's. Where you let everything out and reflect on the situation and your actions.
~~~
I walked downstairs to see everyone had gathered in the living room. Wow... they didn't even bother to call me down?! 7th wheeling much? -lol
"Hey" I called out to everyone.
"Hey" they all responded. Somethings off. I sat down on the couch next to Brandon. Everyone, literally everyone was tense. Zion was the one to break the silence.
"You okay?" Zion questioned me in a nervous tone.
"Yeah I'm good... just stressful today," I responded.
"Isn't it a two day audition?" Edwin asked.
"Yeah... but you have to do good on the first day to be called back to the next," I explained.
"Oh..." Everyone gasped at the same time.
"Okay why is everyone so tense?! What's wrong?" I asked the question that had been on my mind.
"We thought you were going to have another episode-" I cut off Alice.
"Oh God No!" I laughed, " it was one of those good cry's where you just let out everything."
I felt the intensity in the room drop down from eighty to zero. I could tell everyone took a deep breath and finally calmed down.
Then I got a call...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Cliff hanger!!!!!!! 😂 thanks for reading this chapter! Remember to comment, vote, and share! 😉❤️