Part Two - Chapter One

Tuesday, March 6, 2018

Jack

Insane case over money, guns, drugs, and a multi-million $$ dynasty. Our adversaries have one client (a female heir to the fortune), two lawyers, three eager staffers, and a four-man armed security detail. My two clients (the heiress's husband and son) have me, with Ruth running around backing us up on all things. The heiress is alleging domestic violence.

The last day of the trial starts tomorrow morning, 8 AM.

Their evil legions are powerful and wearing really expensive suits.

Ceci

I hope your guys aren't in too much trouble.

Wednesday, March 7, 2018

Jack

Ceci

Ceci

Nice

Jack

Yup. Beer on a Wednesday. Cause after Court today, Wednesday is Friday! 

Ceci, you gorgeous thing, justice was served!  The millionaire heiress, her lawyers, and all her security guards with dark sunglasses....we stomped them into the ground!!

I'm having anchovy slices and beer!

Worked last 10 days straight till 1AM, up 4AM. Stopped eating food, except a hard-boiled egg and banana in the morning.

Now on my second slice and second beer.

Ceci

No wonder you're not fat.

Eat!

Jack

Do you shake your fist when you say, "Eat!"

If you wear a babushka and shake your fist, I would have no choice but to eat.

Ceci

That was not the shaking fist icon I was looking for.

Thursday, March 8, 2018

Jack