Sixteen

Friday, April 22, 2016

Jack

Today, run, run, running!!!

Remember Jason (he threatened to chop off his friend's head with an ax)? 

Remarkable. His friend wants to write a note to the Judge to ask that Jason not be sent to prison. But his friend is a busy mechanic, hasn't written the letter, and Jason will be sentenced soon.

This morning, I showed up at the mechanic's shop with a bag of donuts for inspiration. 

So now I'm bribing ax victims with chocolate donuts.

Buried Bodies Case: 

We found Joe! 

He's alive! All is cool. 

I'll fill you in later.

Jack

Hey Ceci. I know Prince was your influence on drums and much more...

I FEEL FOR YOU. He was BEAUTIFUL LOVED AND BLESSED. A SEXY MF with so much GROOVY POTENTIAL it took him AROUND THE WORLD IN A DAY. Then SOMETIMES IT SNOWS IN APRIL, but things will be BETTER WITH TIME.

I WISH YOU HEAVEN,

Yeah, I just did that. 

Sorry. I didn't know what else to do, and I know you are hurting.

Anyway, heading to jail, then Court, then shopping for Justin's prom suit.

Jack

How are you doing, Ceci? 

Justin. Prom. My youngest is getting his first suit.

My God, Ceci, time races by.

Ceci

The boy is looking good! 

Your criminal world is really ramping up.

I am sad about Prince. 

I thought it was a hoax on his part. 

Then I realized that when Elvis died, many of his fans wouldn't believe it either.

It's mortality staring at us.

Sunday, April 24, 2016

Jack

In work today. Sunday. 

Not really feeling it. 

Prince is not supposed to be dead. That's complete bullshit. 57! No fucking way! Michael Jackson's death had almost no effect on me. Who knew the real MJ? Not me.

But Prince? 

Underneath all that purpleness, blinding talent, and massive musical genius, Prince was one of us, a red-blooded, pleasure seeking, regular dude. 

It's just all wrong. His death. It's just not right!

Still don't feel like working...

Update on the buried bodies:

Thursday morning I had a nightmare. I was working at a diner with windows on three sides, a countertop with stools, and tables along the windows. Outside, right next to the diner, a rough, vagrant kid, maybe in his 20s, stopped with two dogs from a shelter (in my dream, we knew they were from a shelter). Another man walked up and paid him a handful of cash. The vagrant gave him a pistol. The man, while smiling, shot the dogs. 

I wake up in the dark. Text you something like, "Had a weird dream". Get up. Get dressed. Walk out to my car. Get in. Start driving to Joe's house. Get out. Look around. Take pictures. Roam the neighborhood. Less than a mile down the road, I  find Whitewolf. Photograph his house. Photograph where he painted "Whitewolf" on his motorcycle.

Then I SPLIT!

With those pics, the detectives have identified Whitewolf and linked him to the Blue Steel Kings. 

They also found Joe's daughter, Mary. 

She's alive. They know because when she showed up for Court, police were sitting undercover in the Courtroom watching her.

So, a nursing home tryst with you, plenty of tea, wine, and jigsaw puzzles becomes more attractive every day.

What do you think?

[Vote⭐ to  "Dream until your dream comes true".]

Photo: First Suit, taken and owned by authors, 2016.