Forty-Three

Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Jack

Thanks for the phone call.

Early court hearing, then heading to a local high school. They have me speaking to a class on the justice system. I have to be there in 10 minutes, lecture for 1 hour, and have no idea what I'm going to talk about. Maybe I tell them the story of Joe and two buried prostitutes. Their bodies still missing. Their souls floating over the lonely mountains. Phantoms hungry to reclaim their lost youth through the possession of unwary teenagers.

Thursday, September 8, 2016

Jack

Sept 19-20, we are deposing CNN in the Nancy Grace case. Either in Atlanta or New York.

Ceci

Hmmm, does that mean you sit down with her and her lawyers?

Or CNN?

Jack

This first deposition is part of our "Death Star" attack, a super stealthy, cutting-edge strategy to bring big corporations to their knees. So, we start by deposing some executive, a big muckity muck, and work our way to the vulnerable corporate underbelly. We don't even know the name of this first stooge. Just some guy. They pat him on the head, give him an ice cream cone, and push him into traffic. They have no idea what's coming.

Friday, September 9, 2016

Jack

How are you, Ceci? I couldn't sleep. Drove to Court in Kansas at 5am. Been in the parking lot since 7am working in my car on the case. 69 year old lady with mental health history, delusions, paranoia, etc, starts to decompensate, thinks her car is being followed, she pulls over to tell the cops. Cops think she must be drunk, but she blows zeros (no alcohol). So they decide she must be tweaking on meth.

They arrest her for driving while impaired by drugs. The next day her psychiatrist sees she's having a psychotic episode and commits her to a psych ward for 10 days. Later, when the police blood test shows no meth, just her prescriptions, cops charge her with driving while intoxicated by her prescriptions. Her jury trial begins in a month. The lady is crazy. Not a criminal.

What a waste.

Ceci

I wish cops would pick on bankers.

Jack

Hell Yeah! Serious, it'd be awesome. I'd help.

On that note, Anne and I spent 9 hours in a U.S. postal inspectors installation yesterday. Imagine a normal modern office tower filled with mailmen wearing semi-automatic handguns. We were there to review child porn, no lie. Thousands of images, thousands of videos, and after a day, we have only viewed a third of it. Pictures like a naked kid, say nine-years-old, posed like a model, with a logo in the corner, "BoysForLove.com"

First, the viewing made us lose our appetites. Then we became human piles of dead grey meat. Finally, the little light in our souls flickered out, and it still wasn't even lunchtime. We have at least two more days of this.

On the upside, I will be sending a demand letter today to a creep who made a car loan to a lady. He then used his position as her creditor to suggest that she have sex with him. In writing, he told her she could satisfy her payment obligation by excreting directly into his mouth. He added that the scent of her urine would give him an advantage during deer season. This is a real thing! He actually sent her that text.

As her legal counsel, I will light this fucker up.

So tonight, tonight I am just looking forward to driving far, far, far away to my son's distant football game on the eastern plains of Colorado, and watching and cheering like a regular, healthy, American parent. Then driving home through the night, hours and hours on the road, until everything goes back to normal, and I can take a shower, and go to sleep.

 Then driving home through the night, hours and hours on the road, until everything goes back to normal, and I can take a shower, and go to sleep

[⭐Vote⭐ for light and a hot shower!]

Photo 1: Cross Cemetary by Artyangel, 2017 (Pixabay #2545968).

Photo 2: Game Over, taken and owned by the authors, 2016 (Jack's favorite text to photo match).