Forty-Four

Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Ceci

How are you?

I threw a party for Isaac's 13th on Friday. It was great!

Jack

Oh, cool, 13! Thirteen is one of the best years ever! 12, 13, 14, 15...I like all those years. Plus when I did them, chicks were wearing hip-huggers with bell bottoms. Did you?

There's an adult special needs clinic getting raided by the Department of Labor on Thursday for  alleged payroll problems. The clinic picked me to represent them and I'm spending the day here prepping for the invasion. Not my normal work, but pretty cool. The employees are all nervous about the raid/audit. But I'm like, "Relax. Nobody is going to prison. It's just about money. Just money. Big fucking deal. Relax, man." 

Easiest gig I ever had.

Really Ceci, did you have some giant bells? I wont judge.

Friday, September 16, 2016

Jack

Hey, Ceci. Sorry, I missed your call and email. Confidentiality is no problem. Let's talk about your concerns. 

Anne just finished The Enchanted. Loved it. Now she has lots of questions. She may bug you. I just re-read the ending. Beautiful. And BONUS, here's a picture from my drive to work this morning, dropping into the clouds.

 And BONUS, here's a picture from my drive to work this morning, dropping into the clouds

Ceci

Holy beauty drive, man. Strip malls just can't compete.

Thursday, September 15, 2016

Jack

The Department of Labor has raided the building! 

So far, it's a lovefest.

On your  video editing bill to my client, imagine that I am Dwight D. Eisenhower, Supreme Allied Commander, running the American war machine. My job isn't just killing the enemy. There's troop morale, food, socks, gasoline, weather, spies, latrines, and you. You are Dr. Robert Oppenheimer, theoretical physicist, super genius, and director of the Manhattan Project.  You are developing the top secret atom bomb. For total victory, I need an effective fighting machine, and part of building that machine is making sure you, my secret weapon scientist, are happy, paid-in-full, and that you have everything you need to deliver the atom bomb which I will drop in the courtroom to incinerate the prosecutors where they stand.

So, did you wear big bells?

Now the Department of Labor Investigator is privately interviewing employees and I am doing nothing. Easy, but...

I_____am______bored_____out______of_______my________mind______.

Hey, Ceci, here's something. A new client came in yesterday. Their case is related to both the JonBenet Ramsey homicide and the Peeps case. Their case is so unusual, I can't say more here with risking disclosure. The client videotaped our entire interview, with lapel mics and everything. Odd. I'll fill you in next time we talk.

........still bored.

still bored

Ceci

WAKE UP, MISTER!

Sunday, September 18, 2016

Jack

I'm flying to Atlanta to depose CNN's executives about Nancy Grace. Hope everything there is going as well as it can. 

Got retained in the JonBenet matter. Mysterious. 

Airline Captain just announced I cannot use my new Galaxy Note 7 because it might explode. Lights out. Talk to you soon.

[⭐Vote⭐ for Ceci to show her big bells!] 

Photo 1: Flowers Ornament by Geralt, 2012 (Pixabay #455591).

Photos 2: Morning Drive, taken and owned by the authors.

Photo 3: Bored, taken and owned by the authors, 2016.