Twenty-Six

Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Jack

Picked up Ruby ! Having pho!

Then we go on a father-daughter quest for Finnan Haddie

Do you remember Finnan Haddie?

Ceci

Was that a pickled fish?

Jack

Close. The smoked fish you sampled at my parents' house.

Ceci

Smoked trout on salad has been my go to lately.

Thursday, May 19, 2016

Jack

Sounds delicious.

6:00 A.M: I'm sitting in the parking lot of the county jail. 

Arranged to have my client drive here to surrender himself to police. 

Cop just called.  Said he couldn't get to the Judge to sign the arrest warrant so the whole deal is shot. Fuck!

Sunny day. Maybe a good day for digging. Flowerbeds, shrubbery, gunshot victims.

Friday, May 20, 2016

Jack

Morning, Ceci. At the jail, again.  6:15 A.M. Trying to surrender our client for the second time. The cop is here ready with an arrest warrant this time. Everything is set. 

Client just texted. He has errands and is running late. Evidently, when you choose to surrender yourself to police, it's an informal date, like meeting for coffee.

 Evidently, when you choose to surrender yourself to police, it's an informal date, like meeting for coffee

The client made it!

I'm all over hell and back today. 

Thirty miles, surrender client at jail. 

Thirty-five miles, in Court on the ax case.  DA Kelly Thatcher agreed to reset the sentencing, so Jason can be fully assessed for a mental health/drug program. 

Then 45 miles to a hearing on a restraining order. Our client is Bob. Bob's boss dropped by Bob's house for a visit. The boss drank all of Bob's booze. Refused to leave. Beat Bob up. Bit Bob. Bit Bob again. The next day, the boss leaves 40 drunken voicemails threatening to kill Bob or do weird sex acts. The Boss then returns to Bob's house. Kick's in Bob's door. Stomps in with a 2x4 and yells, "I'm going to fuck you up!" So, yeah, we're getting a restraining order on the boss.

Boss bites:

Legal Tip: Do not bite your employees

We are in the Courtroom. The biter just arrived.

Finished the trial. 

We won.

The boss BIT the dust.

We took a BITE out of crime.

With a restraining order, Bob was a lot less afraid of the boss. Twice BITTEN, once shy. 

: )

[All you sex machines, give up those ⭐votes⭐!]

Photo 1: Teeth Carrot by Klimkin, 2016 (Pixabay #1566353).

Photos 2-4: Taken and owned by the authors, 2016.