"I trust her," Uriah is the first to say.

The others follow him, but I notice how difficult it seems especially for Tobias. I'm sure he trusts me, but it's another thing for him to trust others, apart from Zeke.

"See you in a minute," I say as I get up and follow Lauren into Zeke and Shauna's bedroom. I'm bursting with curiosity by the time we stand by the window and look out into the city.

"Okay, I'll tell you something about me and I ask you to keep it secret. I don't want anybody else to know, not even Four. It's very personal, but I trust you with it, cause I know you understand what it's like."

"Okay, I'll keep your secret."

"I'm like you. I'm Divergent."

I gasp at her revelation. I wouldn't have expected Lauren... And how does she know about me? I have to ask her.

"I saw how you were thinking through different strategies when I oversaw your simulation with Four in it on the day he was in Amity. I could see it in your eyes, the way you looked upwards while you were thinking. I didn't want to talk to you about it, cause I was too shocked about what else I saw in that sim. Also, I thought Four knew about it and had already given you advice on how to mask it. But then, I wasn't sure at first, when I didn't know you two were together. I thought it was part of how he threatened you to fail initiation."

I go over that days' events in my memory as well as what Tobias told me about his confrontation with Lauren. It seems believable.

All eyes are on me as we return to the living room.

"I trust Lauren," I say simply.

"Okay, then so do we," Uriah shrugs.

We sit down after all gave their consent to tell Lauren everything we know and have planned. There are some news to exchange about yesterday, too. Zeke tells us how he picked up the serum from Cara, and Shauna confirms that she managed to mix all the vaccine into the drinks before they were given to the members on the roof.

Then we sum up what little knowledge we have about the upcoming attack. Everyone heard different rumors about the injections going on over the next two days, until every member will have had one. That, combined with last week's information from Evelyn that they'd try to delay the weapon delivery until Tuesday or maybe even Wednesday, tells us that we should be safe for at least one more day.

But it doesn't change the necessity of developing a decent strategy on how to stop the conspiracy. It's the point we always come back to.

"We should think about warning Abnegation. Maybe there is something we can do without risking being discovered. We should at least try," I say with my parents on my mind.

"Why don't you go there tonight? You know their compound well, and you could tell your mum. She already knows that something's going on anyway."

I thankfully smile at Uriah for his support. Although he can be hilariously silly sometimes, he also has this considerate side to his personality that I value so much. He blinks at me and returns my smile.

"I'll definitely do that," I confirm.

"So who do you want to come with you? You won't go anywhere alone in the middle of the night," Zeke says, getting up from his seat. He starts walking up and down his living room.

"Four." I don't have to think about it at all.

"I'll accompany you," he immediately agrees, and I'm sure he needs this as much as I do, the feeling of at least doing something. We need to regain control, even if it's just in small portions.