"He like you that's all." I say yawning as I kick my hills off, and laying on the pillow. I wake up in my bed I look up seeing Kyree. I look down seeing me in my panties and bra. "Why you take me here?" I ask stretching against him. "Cause you was sleep." He says. I turn around scooting over to my side. "Stop being like that." Kyree says pulling me over to his side. "What do you want? I don't want to talk to you."  I say sitting up.

"Why not?" He says looking at me. "Because I'm mad at you." I say. "Why?" He asks me. "Because you put your hands on me!" I say clapping my hands. "I already told you I'm sorry ion know what else you want me to tell you. You know I didn't mean to put my hands on you like that." He says getting out the bed. "It don't matter you still put your hands on me. This your second time. You need to learn how to control you anger." I say.

"You put your hands on me more then 10 times. You always get physical. I know how to control my anger you the one who don't." He says making me roll my eyes. "I forgive you no matter how many times you fuck up something I gave or that's mine, no matter how much you stress me the fuck out after I'm already stressed, no matter how many times you put your hands on me. So why can't you forgive me for a mistake I made?" He asks me.

I look down fiddling with my fingers. "Look up at me." He says coming closer to me. I look up at him as a tears rolls down my face. "You forgive me?" He asks me. "Yes." I say nodding my head.

KAYLEE

"What Theo?" I ask answering his FaceTime call. "Fuck Theo." I hear Jayda moan. I hear some clapping, and moaning before hanging up. Did this nigga just try to make me jealous. "Oh bitch." I say getting up, and going into the kitchen. "Why are you in my kitchen again? You ate up all my gushers, and snickers. Why are you still in my kitchen?" Kyro asks me.

"I'm boutta eat the rest of your ice cream sandwiches just because you said that." I say. "Get out my kitchen." Kyro says. "

NEXT DAY...

"Theo Why did call me knowing you was fucking your bitch yesterday?" I ask him as I drag my suit case in the house. "What you talking bout?" He asks me. "You know what I'm talking bout." I say rolling my eyes as I go up the stairs with my suitcase. "Nah I really don't, give me the details." He says with a smirk.

"Theo get out my face. I don't do all that childish, and jealous shit. I really don't care about you fucking Jayda. How you gone try to make me jealous when I don't even like you like that." I say going to my room. "I don't even know what you talking bout." He says following me in my room. "Why are you in my room? Go in there with your girl." I say trying to push him out, but he's too strong.

"Please get out. I just wanna go to sleep, and you won't get out." I say still trying to push him out. "Yeah Aight. You tryna go to the movies later on?" He asks me. "No. After what you pulled last night. Im done tryna be cool with y'all niggas. So get out. Go to the movies with your girl bruh I'm tryna go to sleep." I say. "Oh so it's like that. We not friends no more because I accidentally called you." He says. "You too childish for me bruh get out." I say starting to get irritated with him.

"Cierra la nova y sal de mi habitation bruh!" I semi-yell as Kayla comes up the stairs. "Girl you better watch your mouth. Pot que el en mi cara? Y'all tiene also pasando?" She asks me. "What the fuck y'all saying?" Theo asks confused. "no, él no saldrá." I tell her. "Kyree!" Kayla yells from the to pro the stairs.

"What?" He says coming up the stairs. "Kyree kyree sacarlo de la habitación de Kaylee." Kayla tells Kyree. "You know I don't understand y'all language." Kyree says. "Get Theo out Kaylee's room." Kayla tells him. "Nigga get out her room!" Kyree snaps. "I was tryna talk to her." Theo says walking out my room. "Why is you speaking in Spanish knowing damn well I don't speak Spanish." Kyree says. "Over here having a whole Spanish session."He says making me chuckle.