"I don't—" I start to say. "I'm not asking you I'm telling you that I'm taking you out to dinner tonight at 7." He says. "I can't. I got Kalen, and Kacy for weekend." I say. "Kyro can watch them." He says. "Okay. I don't want to." I say crossing my arms. "You going. You can't stay mad at me forever." He says. "If I don't wanna go then that should be it." I say. "But it's not. You going tonight." He says.

"I'm grown. I can do what I want." I say. "Please stop being difficult." Kyree begs me. "I'll see you tonight." He says walking out. "What I'm fine do with yo daddy?" I ask Kalen as I climb in bed beside him. He cuddles up close beside me. I lay my head down on the pillow dozing off.

KAYLEE

"Theo if you hit me one more time. I'm gone knock you." I say. "Aye how come yo Sister gotta Detroit accent but you don't?" He asks me. "I don't know, but mom is Peurto Rican. So my accent is more of that than Detroit I guess. But my Peurto Rican accent isn't that strong though. Like it doesn't mess up my speech, and people can still understand me it's just in my tone I guess." I explain to him.

"Awe Okay." He says wrapping his arm around my waist. "Stop we in public. People gone think we together." I say shoving him away from me. "What's wrong with that?" He asks me. "It's wrong." I say. "I still got feelings for Jayda, but I'm still tryna fuck with you though." He says. "I gotta whole boyfriend. Move." I say making him look at me crazy.

"You gotta whole boyfriend, and going on dates and shit with me!" He says. I look him crazy and start walking towards where we came in at. "Wait C'mere. You had a whole boyfriend, and didn't tell me! You out here looking like a hoe!" He says catching eyes from people as he grabs my arms.

"Nigga I look like nothing but Kaylee. I told your ass I don't like you like that. Your getting mad for what?" I say rolling my eyes at him as I continue to walk out the mall. He not boutta have me on social media, cause he tryna make a scene.

.......

KAYLA

"Kayla wake up Kyree boutta Be here in 10 minutes." Kyro says shaking me. I groan getting out of bed. I take a quick shower, and dress myself in my silk crop top, and skirt with my leg bracelet.

I do my make up, and flat iron my hair. "You too fucking tired for this. You look stressed as hell, and you too fucking pretty for this." I say to myself as I look in the mirror.

" I say to myself as I look in the mirror

I walk out the room going downstairs. "Where you going?" Kaylee asks me. "To dinner with Kyree." I say sitting on the couch beside her.

"Lemme Tell you what happened in the mall today. So I was in tHe mall win Theo, and we been hanging out lately as friends. So we was talking and then he wrapped his arms around my waist, and I shoved him away from me. And he was like i still got feelings for Jayda but I'm trying to f with you, and I was like no because I have a boyfriend. And he just got mad, and started getting loud so I walked away because he really tried to make a scene." She explains.