"Take a guess Zander," I said with an eye roll.

"Um... did you try and go to the office and try to change your grade because everyone knows that you are failing?" he asked and he was clearing getting amusement from my fake humiliation.

"Ha ha," I said sarcastically. "Very funny. Any real guesses or do you just want to keep making fun of me?"

He tilted his head. "I think I just want to keep making fun of you."

"Nevermind," I said, trying to act mean but totally failing because of my smile. "Now for real, any other guesses?"

"Not real ones, no," he replied back. "Now please just tell me now."

"I'll give you a hint: have you seen Josh or Mike around for the past couple of days since that day?"

He stared at me. He blinked. His eyebrows furrowed. His eyes narrowed. He gave me a look before looking towards the back of the bus to see if they were there. They weren't. He looked back at me even more confused. I had to hold in a laugh at his expressions.

"Okay... what did you do?" he asked.

"Nothing horribly bad," I replied.

"Is that supposed to sound good because it made it sound like you agreed to doing something bad."

"I just had to do something to get back at them. They ruined your life and even though they didn't totally ruined mine, they made it a hell of a ton worse than it could have been."

He raised an eyebrow. "So what did you do exactly?"

"I just gave them a small taste of their own medicine. Nothing serious. It wasn't like they had to go to the nurse. They just were too embarrassed to stay around. They left and I'm sure that they won't come back for at least another week," I said, watching his face expressions carefully. Thankfully nothing was that bad, he didn't seem too horrified.

He just kept staring at me. "Your thoughts?"

"Wow. I didn't know you actually had that in you," he said and finally his expression changed from blank. Instead he looked rather impressed with me.

"Why thank you," I said and gave a little head bow. He just laughed at my dramatics.

"But why did you do it again?" he asked. "I'm kinda confused with that."

"Um... They made your life hell and they were always making me do stuff that I didn't want to do. I just couldn't let them do whatever they wanted to do anymore. Not just to you but to all of the other freshman's too."

"So because they beat up people you thought that it was okay to beat up them to get back at them?" he asked. I froze, hoping that he didn't agree with my methods. Finally he smirked.