Part-32

Within a few minutes we reach the Ford’s residence, the godly place which I haven’t seen for such a long span of time.
It reminds me of the past….the time when I first came here after my parents’ fatal accident…the time when I used to play with Tristan…the time when I spent my holidays sitting on the shoulders of Papa with a bowl full of dumplings prepared by Mama …the time when I used to complain Mama about the mischievous activities done by him……and the time when I left this place.

A drop of tear rolls down my cheeks as I recall all the happy and sad moments spent here.

Tristan is busy unpacking my baggage and has told me to wait for him before entering the place where I left my heart.

Unable to wait for another second, I rush inside and hug the old man who was sitting under the shadow of his favorite Mimosa plant, with The Telegraph in his hands.

“Pa!!!!!!” I cry out.

“Happy Birthday, my child. May God bless you.” he says smiling widely.
At least he remembers!

“Ha …. aa ….aaa.. please forgive me for what I’ve done.” I burst into tears.

“No need to be sorry, dear. I was never angry with you. I know that everything has it’s reason and I’m also aware of whatever happened that night. You never did anything wrong, the situation forced you to.” Saying this he gives me a brief hug.

“Katty!!!! Katt___Oh I see, you’re here! I think I told you not to come in without my permission. Thank God you didn’t enter your room!” Tristan says as he comes searching for me.

“Why?? What would’ve happened if I would’ve entered my room? It’s my room after all!” I exclaim, a bit dissatisfied.

“Tristan! She needs rest… take her to her room and don’t dare to disturb her.” Pa orders Tris.

………………………………………………....

------------------------------------------------
This is d next chappie... 😚
Hope you liked it. 😁
Share your views. 😊
Comment & vote! 😄
I'll update soon. 😎