Part-2

"Ohh nooo!!! Why the hell can't I sleep !", I scream in annoyance all of a sudden.
My head is aching, so I go out in the open terrace for some mental peace. 
It is a nice summer night. A gentle breeze sweeps away a strand of hair falling over my sad face.
Night has fallen heavily over the scene, night mitigated by some faint moonlight and many street lamps. There is a wide emptiness over the road and sidewalk.
Night upon her sombre throne has folded her wings above the darkening world and her phantom palace, lit by several pale stars, reign in stillness.
I watch the beauty of nature in silence.
I am tired as hell. Yeah, tired as hell with all these freaking office meetings, assignments, presentations, researches and all the rubbish. They are just so much hectic.
Meet me - I am Katherine Jamison, a young lady of 25 years and the CEO of one of the most well known private companies of NYC.
You can call me by my nickname 'Kate', I'll be quite pleased, but it's almost out of use, as there's no one to call me by this name.
I am rich but alone; I have money but no friends; I have all the worldly pleasures but no one to share them with; I have fame-honour-glory-reputation but no one to love me, to care for me, to support me. I am affluent, up-scale, prosperous but unhappy.
I am deserted and live all alone in this house, which is as big as a mansion, with sadness carved in all the walls and pillars.

------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys!!! Here's d 2nd chappie of this story.
Plz vote if you liked it, which I hope you did. Also comment as I like reading ur comments. 😍

Why do u think that Kate is all alone ? Why do u think she isn't happy even when she has everything that one aspires ? Why there's no one to love or protect her ? 😥😭

Keep on guessing frndz !!!

I'll update soon... Get ready 4 d twist. 😉