Part-27

This beautiful silver charm bracelet was gifted to me by Tristan, my love.

It’s the only gift from him that is left with me.
I threw all the other things given to me by him at his face, the day I left him except for this bracelet as it was worn in my hand that disgraceful night and I’ve never opened it since then ‘cause I miss the person related to it. I love the person.

Yes, I love him and I took a lot of time in realizing this simple fact.

I went on insulting him that night.... WHY??... only because he showed me love?, because he confessed his love for me?, because he warned me of the beast, Ethan? ------- Oh god! What a fool I was! Perhaps the biggest idiot in the world.

What I did THEN, has affected my FUTURE!!!

If I would have accepted the truth at the right time and stopped wasting my precious time on wrong people, then this might not have happened. Now, there’s NO way other than repenting. 

“I LOVE YOU, TRISTAN.” I shout again.

“Hmm???”, a sound comes from nowhere.
But I pay no attention to it.

“I love you TRIS. Please come back and I’ll never leave you, I’ll never hurt you, just come back to me.” I utter subconsciously.

------------------------------------------------
This is d next chappie... 😚
Hope you liked it. 😁
Share your views. 😊
Comment & vote! 😄
I'll update soon. 😎