Part-25

So, this is my story.

Now, I’m the CEO of one of the most famous companies in NYC, as said before.

Haaah!! I think that you have got to know why I’m alone now. Isn’t it?

You may me about Peter.
So, let me you about him.

At the present time, Peter Lawrence is the CEO of another famous company here.
He’s a nice friend but I rarely get the chance to meet him.

At first, he thought of asking me out once more. But he changed his idea of so as he realized that I’m not really interested in him and that I loved him only as a friend, nothing more – nothing less.

He paid me a visit last month and said that he could see something special in me.

On question, he said “love is clear in your eyes. You’re madly in love with someone, girl. Don’t hide it, or you’ll regret it later. Go for it, my dear first crush!”

I punched his shoulder lightly although I knew that he was right and said, “Hey!  Now stop calling me by that annoying name. And no! I’m NOT IN LOVE!”

He didn’t react much but simply gave out a childish smirk.

Peter has recently got engaged with a new girl named Evelyn Wright. They are very happy together. They are a perfect match.

------------------------------------------------
This is d next chappie... 😚
Hope you liked it. 😁
Share your views. 😊
Comment & vote! 😄
I'll update soon. 😎

ALONE ...On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara