Part-17

I looked at him carefully. He was no doubt a very cute and handsome guy but was not the one that my eyes were looking for.

But he went on continuing, “Princess, will you be my girlfr____” but he was cut off by someone else before he could say the last word and yelled, “She can’t be yours, ‘cause she’s already mine!!!”

At this remark, I got a bit angry because I was definitely not an item to be owned by someone.
So, I replied harshly, “I’m owned by none of....” saying this as I looked over to see who the arrogant guy was, my heartbeat accelerated and I was in a loss of words.

Guess who???

Yep, in front of me stood the world’s most handsome guy (according to me at that point of time).

“Yes??”, he enquired.

“No nothing... nothing special!”, I blabbed out highly strung.

“Okay then” saying this he again turned towards the other boy and yelped, “Don’t you hear? Or are you deaf?? She’s my girl and no one else’s. So, just get lost or you’ll be taught a nice lesson by me.”

It was strange that an unknown guy started calling one his girlfriend all of sudden, without even asking the other person like this.
But at the time being, I was highly infatuated by him and the only thing I wanted was to be with him.

Being scared (I felt so), the other boy ran away which made me chuckle.

“I know that you’ve a crush on me. So, without wasting a word be my girlfriend ‘cause I hate arguments!”, he stated.

Strange! How can one be sooo much straight forward that even towards to a girl whom he hardly knows?!?

“Ahhh, so you don’t like arguments. Then, what was it that you were doing a minute ago???”

“If you keep on arguing like that, you’ll regret it later. So, I advise you to be mine without uttering a single nonsense!”, he said in cold voice.

“Ok .... as you wish”, I agreed in defeat as I’d no other way rather than to accept as I was madly in love with him.

How dominant he was!
I never got a chance to ask him how he knew about me liking him.

Whatever!!! The next second he gave me a quick peck on my lips and the next day he asked me out.
This is how we started dating each other.

Tristan warned me several times not to be with Ethan, but I always deterred him by saying, “Ohh dearie! Stop worrying yourself about my relationship and take care of yourself. You are bothering yourself too much about things that don’t have any connection with you. I’m havin’ a healthy relationship. And in order to get rid of these evil thoughts out of your mind, you must ask out one of the beautiful girls that always keep on following you. This is how to be happy, nincompoop!!!”
  ------------------------------------------------------

This is d next chappie... 😚
Hope you liked it. 😁
Share your views. 😊
Comment & vote! 😄
I'll update soon. 😎