Part-11

Tris shook me out of my thoughts and said, ”It’s time now.”
“But for what Tris???”, I asked fully puzzled.
He didn’t reply but took my hands in his and moved closer to me.

I was feeling my face heated up.

He then gently kissed the back of my right hand.
I felt a sudden current flow through my spine.

Tris now spoke, “Katty, I LOVE YOU.”

I stood still completely shocked.... not knowing what to say.

“You are the ONE dear....” he continued “You’re the prettiest girl I've ever laid eyes on. But it’s not your outer beauty that attracts me. It’s U, the complete you --- your smile, your eyes, your heart, your innocence, your kindness and ... and every other thing in you. ”

He spoke again, “I’m yours and you’re mine. I want you as my girl. Miss Katherine Jamison, will you be my girlfriend.”

Before any of these stuffs could sink inside my head, I found Tris very close to me, our faces just a few inches apart.
His right removed the strand of hair falling over my face as gently as possible.
I then, felt his other arm around my waist, as he pulled me closer.
My face turned into an embarrassing red colour.
But some kind of odd unknown sensation kept me from looking away from him.
I watched him with awe.

Although we were the best of friends since the 1st grade, I had never seen him sooo close.

His intense blue eyes met mine.

There was sooo less space left between us that I could barely breathe.
I longed for fresh air but at the same time I could feel a certain urge to LET COME WHAT MAY.

I was enjoying the warmth of his body which was hugging me tightly.

He then leaned down and a second later his soft lips were resting upon mine.

He kissed my lips slowly, savoring the happiness in each part.

I kissed him back and surprisingly felt something that I had never felt while kissing my boyfriend, Ethan. 

I kissed his lower lips and then slowly moved to the upper one.

It felt as if nothing could be more pleasant than the kiss.

While kissing, my hands gently played with his hair which was as soft as him.

The pleasure felt at that time can’t be expressed in just words. Anything you say for it, would be less.

The kissed being continued for a long time seemed like ages. It filled me with happiness that was never felt before.

------------------------------------------------
So, this is the next chappie of this story... 😄
Hope you'll like it. 😁
But you never vote for me. I'll b highly obliged if u kindly point out the mistakes. 😃👍
Good bye..
I'll update soon. 😉