Part-18

Anyways, I reached Ethan’s home at about quarter to three.

When I was going to step inside, I heard a voice saying, “Hey sis!!! What’s up?”

I looked over my shoulder to see Ryan standing by the side.

“Hey bro!!”, I greeted back “What are you up to?? It’s already too late. I’ve never seen you stay awake soooo late at night.”

“He he he!!”, he laughed out and then asked, “Don’t you remember that my bro had planned a night party tonight??”

“Oh hmmm... but I don’t remember you attending any of the night parties ‘cause you love sleep...”

“Oh yeah, you are correct! But this time it was something special... My new girlfriend had been invite to the party and I couldn’t just leave such a nice chance to be with her. Moreover, one night without sleep wouldn’t hamper me a lot!”

“Oye... I see!!! New girlfriend, huh?? And you don’t even think it necessary to introduce her to your cute sis??! ”

“Oh yes yes sure. I’ll introduce you to her now itself. Just wait for a second. She has gone to pee. I hope you’ll like ___” he was cut of by a female voice, “Oh hello Kate! Nice to meet you! I’ve heard a lot about you.” she said.

“Oh hello sweetie! Nice to meet you too. So, what’s your name?” I asked.

“I’m Jennifer Brown. You can call me by the name ‘June’.”

After a few minutes of talking about random things Ryan suddenly asked me, “So, you’ve till now not told me the reason of you being here at this hour of the day.”

I didn’t answer.
Perhaps seeing my hesitation he finally uttered, “June, if you don’t mind, can I talk to sis in personal???”

“Sure!!”, she exclaimed.

Then he looked into my eyes.
“What’s wrong dear sis???”, he asked in a tone filled with concern.

Then I narrated whatever had happened and the why I was there that night to him.

After listening to the whole matter, Ryan gave a deep breath of sigh and then said, “Very sad! But do you think it wise to leave the Fords’ for such trivial matters and come and live with us is a good idea?? Is it really necessary??! Mistakes are common. And after all, Tristan’s your best friend. You could have forgiven him for this time. You must think of it before you take any step, sis!”

At this I burst out with rage and roared at him, “How can you even think that I’ll forgive him? And for you it can be a trivial matter but for me it’s not. I’ve come here to find some way and you ‘re confusing me even more instead o___”

“Ok Ok!!! You are correct. I was just trying to understand why you were soo sad. Go upstairs, Ethan’s i his room.”

“Oh thanks”, I was going to turn around when Ryan spoke again, “And by the way, I’m going to drop my girl to her home. Call me if by any chance you need me.” He went on, “It’s okay that you’re going to spend the night with my brother. But be careful. I’m too young, I don’t wanna become an uncle so soon... ”

“RYAN!!!”, I howled as he ran away out my grip.

How crazy this boy was, I miss him a lot.

------------------------------------------------
This is d next chappie... 😚
Hope you liked it. 😁
Share your views. 😊
Comment & vote! 😄
I'll update soon. 😎