Part-9

I couldn’t understand why I was feeling so sad. I was acting like a jerk.
“So, when did it start ?”, I enquired, overcoming my sorrow.
“Ohh! It’s not that it started right now or a few days back! ”
My mind was fluttering with numerous questions most of which had no answer.
“Then ??”, I asked.
“I have had loved her for more than six long years, without me knowing it. She is not new in my life. But, the fact is that,...I have realized my love for her recently and.... and it’s time to confess now.”
“Wow!! Go ahead... go for it! My best wishes are always with you Mr. Jerk!”, I said encouraging him,”...It seems that you know her quite well. Just check that, this girl doesn’t break your heart. Be careful! ”
“I hope she will not.”, he exclaimed leaving a deep breath.
“How come you be so sure??? She too can dump you, as Annabelle did, dear jock!”
“You are such a pessimist, Kate.. she’ll not hurt me ”,he exclaimed with full confidence.

"And why do you love her so much ???", I asked in curiousity.

"Ah!! What to say ?!
Everything about her is beautiful! Her eyes, her smile, her laughs, her craziness, her wit .... each and everything about her drives me mad with pleasure. "

"What do like the most in her", i asked again unable to control my curiousity.

"Her SMILE. And I don't just like it, but I'm in love with her beautiful smile. Whenever she smiles, the world seems so beautiful. It light up the whole world. It sweeps away all the pain in my heart .... It's filled with naughtiness, yet it's the most pleasant.... It only suites her. She's perfect."

"Are you sure she will love you back ??!"

"I ... I really don't have any idea about it. But answer is perhaps NO!", he gave out a deep sigh of grief.

"Why don't you confess to her ?"

"Because it may make it even more complicated!!"

"You can give a try at least ---", I suggested even though I was not happy. But if he would be happy with her, then I want nothing else.

"Yeah! I'll surely try" , he exclaimed cheerfully, but then sighing again, "But I know will not accept me .... and our friendship will be ruined as well..."

'Oh ..! She's your friend too ... Huh ? She's trying to acquire my position???? How desperate' ~ I thought to myself.

"Why don't you leave her and move on ???", I almost shouted, anger clear in my voice.

'Why am i re acting like this ? He's just my friend ... Then why ??? Whatever, calm down and don't let your emotions be expressed in front of him'~ I thought to myself.

"Didn't you hear how she is? Can I leave someone like her ?"

"Obviously NO", I said but I was really very sad from within.

I didn’t want to hurt him but god knows why I was trying to repel him from expressing his love for this new unknown girl. Nor did I know why I was trying to create a bad image of this girl in his mind.

‘I’m mysterious!’- I said to myself.

“Oh I see, Hope so. But she too may hurt you! ”, I said again unable to control my emotions.

“Moreover... it all depends upon you!”
...............

------------------------------------------------------

ey friends !!! It's d 5th chapter of the story. 😙

Plz VOTE if u liked it, which I hope u did. 😇

Why do u think Kate was over thinking on something which was absolutely not about her ?
What about the LAST LINE guyz ?

Plz comment.

Please share your views. 😃
Readers' views are respected!😄

I'll answer d questions that may arise in ur mind, soon in d coming chapters. 😋