Part-19

I hurried myself upstairs to Ethan’s room.
The door was closed but not locked.
I knocked the door a few times.
‘Is he asleep?? What the hell! I can’t waste more time. If he’s asleep I’ll wake him up and tell him whatever has happened tonight.’- I thought to myself.

Henceforth, I opened the door and went inside.
But the room was filled with utter darkness.
I tripped on something and fell down. Thus, I switched on the lights as I stood up.

The next thing that I saw was probably the worst thing I had ever visualized in my whole life.

My jaw dropped open.
In front of me were two bare human bodies clashed up together.

I gave out a shriek!
“What an eye sore!!!!”, I shouted, tears rolling down my eyes.

The couple seemed to notice me just then.

The girl quickly wrapped a towel around her body and eyed me with an awe-struck face.

I then recognized her to be the girl from before.
Yeah! She was Kaylee, Ethan’s ex girlfriend.

“ETHANNN!!! What the hella going? What’s this bitch doing here? Who’s she?”, the girl named Kaylee screamed, pretending not to know me, perhaps to insult me indirectly.

“Sorry babe!! I don’t have a shit idea from where does all these jerks come from. She’s our maid. Don’t worry, I’ll check it out.”, Ethan exclaimed in an apologetic tone.

He took another towel and wrapped it around his waist. He then came to me, grabbed my wrist tightly and dragged me out of his room.

I was unable to protest as I felt the ground move away from my feet.

The person whom I’d trusted soooo much, the person whom I’d loved with all my heart and soul, cared for even more than I cared for myself, supported with whatever I could had done such a thing with me. Such a betrayal was really not expected!

“Hey babe! Whatever brings you here so late at night? Is something serious??”, he asked me as if nothing had happened.

Seeing the shocked expression in my face, he said, “Hey! I need to say you what’s going on! This girl is a stranger. She suddenly came in and ... my love... let me explain..actually___”

‘Oh! So now, she has become a stranger. At the party in the Ford’s residence you yourself said that she’s your ex girlfriend, Kaylee and that you know her properly. And most importantly, not a minute ago I saw you making out her. How many more lies will I have to hear?’- I uttered within my mind.
I cut him off shouting the hell out of me, “Please stop lying, you ass hole. Nothing needs to be explained. You’re a heart breaker, a player, a traitor!!! I’ve never seen anything as foul as this. Just go away from me and stop playing with others’ hearts! You CHEATER!!!!”

He exclaimed, “Oh I see! Sounds pretty. You’ve gave me so much joy and happiness all these days. I’ll just try to return a bit of it by givin’ you the chance of seeing something much more foul than what you’ve just seen a couple of minutes ago. Or you can rather say, you’ll not just visualize this one, but you’ll experience it yourself, baby!”

------------------------------------------------
This is d next chappie... 😚
Hope you liked it. 😁
Share your views. 😊
Comment & vote! 😄
I'll update soon. 😎