Part-14

When I was at the main get passing stealthily, Tris caught hold of me.

“I won’t lie to you
I know he’s not just right for you
And you can tell me if I’m off
But i see it on your face
When you say that he’s the one you want
And you’re spending all your time
In this wrong situation
And anytime you want it to stop

I know I can treat you better
Then he can
And any girl like you deserves a gentleman
Tell me why are we wasting time
On your wasted cryin’
When you should be with me instead
I know I can treat you better
Better than he can...” ~ he said, or better SANG.

Those were the lines from Shawn Mandes’ song ‘Treat You Better’. 

‘Really, how very flimsy he is! How can one be sooooo sarcastic even at times like this’- I thought to myself in awe.

Even if I was very much dissatisfied with him behaviour at that time, still he continuously amazed me.

I pushed him aside but he continued saying, “Kate, I’ll not let you go. Whatever you say, whatever you do, I will not leave you alone in the hands of that beast. I WILL NOT LET YOU GO!!!” and tightened his grip on my hand.
“Katty, think before you take any further step! Keep calm and concentrate. Focus yourself. Think!!! Will it be correct if you go away like this?? Where’s your consciousness???!”, he exclaimed.

“Beast, better leave me and let me go”, I said or almost ordered in a harsh tone.

“Kate!!!!!! Don’t be foolish. It ain’t good for a young girl like you to move about alone in the night.”, he said.

“It’s better to get raped by a STRANGER, than being used by one’s BESTFRIEND”, I yelled at him, laying emphasis on the words ‘STRANGER’ & ‘BESTFRIEND’.

I think he took this remark in a bad taste as I noticed his face turning extremely pale.

He was rather hurt, but still he managed to say, “But you promised... you promised not to leave me whatever happens...” in a broken tone.

“Huh!!! That I promised to my best friend, that you WERE, but now you’re NOT. It’s in the dead past. So, just GET LOST. Bah-bye”, I almost roared at him.

“Then why did you promise, when you can’t keep it?”, he uttered in a form of question.

“Don’t you know? Promises are made to be broken, which is applicable especially for a guy like you!”, saying this I loosened his grip and made my way towards the exit.

“I’ll go with you. I’ll not___” he was cut by me saying, “Just STOP yourself from doing so, you ass-hole!!! And if you farther dare to follow me, make sure that I’ll kill myself, and you’ll be the reason. Do you want that??? So, better keep away from me, or you will get your fucking ass kicked!”, I yelped at him.

He stood motionless not knowing what to do.

I trotted away. I could still hear his faint voice saying, “Katty! Please don’t go to that Ethan!!! You don’t know a bit of him. Please, I beg.....”
Then his voice slowly muffled as I walked away.

......

------------------------------------------------
This is d next chappie... 😚
Hope you liked it. 😁
Share your views. 😊
Comment & vote! 😄
I'll update soon. 😎