Part-15

To be truthful, he was the only person who could make me laugh at extreme situations.
But that day I snatched away his right to do so.

I was the one to break the promise.
And thus, I’m the one suffering now.
I don’t want to live such a remorseful life filled with regret and hopelessness.

...

Ethan’s house was not far away from where I lived.
You must have been thinking me an insane, as I decided to move to my boyfriend’s house at that hour of the day, it was almost half past three in the night.
But it’s nothing surprising.

Ethan was a kind of person who used to sleep late at nights or even without any sleep, playing video games all the night long.
And of course he was a late riser. Sleepy-head!!!

Moreover, he had organized a night party at his place that night. So, it was most probable that the party had ended just then and he must be still awake.
He had invited me to the party, but I had turned down the offer, ‘cause it was a day when back home after a long time and thus wanted to spend time with my family. Besides, I needed rest.

Ethan Smith used to live in California with his younger brother, Ryan Smith. He was then pursuing his education for establishing himself as an engineer and was 2 years older than me.

I met him in The Central Park a couple of years before graduation and instantly started liking him. Little did I know then that soon we would start dating each other.

------------------------------------------------
This is d next chappie... 😚
Hope you liked it. 😁
Share your views. 😊
Comment & vote! 😄
I'll update soon. 😎