Part-21

I closed my eyes. I was trying hard to find any way to take myself out of this awful situation. But, my brain had stopped working.

I waited for something awful to happen with my eyes closed tightly, when I heard a loud banging sound.

I opened my eyes to see what had happened and found that the guy who called himself Harris was lying on the floor and Ryan was standing by his side, with a big stick in his hands.

Within a second I understood what had happened and without wasting another word I hugged Ryan tightly and he returned the hug.
A smile found its place on my sad tensed face.
“Sis! Speed up. You must leave now. Today I’ve understood, ‘Appearances are often deceptive in nature’ just can’t express my pain.... my rage... how can Ethan do this with a girl like you??!?” he continued “Ok leave all that and hurry up. Go back to Tristan, he’ll take better care of you, my sis. Listen to what I say.”

“No way!! I would like to die but not face him anymore.”, I cried out in pain.

“You’ll never understand what’s good for you. But it’s not time for us to fight. Speed up sis. You’re not secure. This place is not safe for you!”, he exclaimed.

“But WHERE to go??”, I asked sounding very sad and miserable.

------------------------------------------------
This is d next chappie... 😚
Hope you liked it. 😁
Share your views. 😊
Comment & vote! 😄
I'll update soon. 😎