Part-20

Before anything he said could sink inside me, I was thrown into a room. I found myself lying on a bed with an unknown guy over me.

I screamed and tried to escape from his grasp but he grabbed hold of me.
I was soooo helpless!
He plunged me over the bed. I fell on my face.
I turned back only to find him shirtless.

He then, jumped over me and started opening the buttons of my shirt. I bit his hand to stop him from doing so.
He at last spoke out, “Babe! No need to struggle. You have no way left other than accepting this. No one will come to help you out. So better, let me introduce myself and be happy with what you have! Don’t be a love-sick sap and enjoy the moment.”

I was scared, so I didn’t answer. Moreover, he was so close to me that I seemed to pass out any time.

“See, I’m Harris Tyler, Ethan’s close friend. And I’m going to give you some pleasure now. And ... I think, you know what it is! It’ll be a lot of fun, hot chick!!!”, he exclaimed giving out a devilish smirk.

Leaving the Ford’s residence was the biggest mistake I’d ever done and the worst decision I’d ever taken.

My throat was choked with fear. I couldn’t breathe. He leaned closer and closer. He touched and tickled the unwanted parts of my body.
I closed my eyes. I was trying hard to find any way to take myself out of this awful situation. But, my brain had stopped working.

------------------------------------------------
This is d next chappie... 😚

It's short ... Isn't it?
I'll try my best 2 enlarge d coming chapters.

Hope you liked it. 😁
Share your views. 😊
Comment & vote! 😄
I'll update soon. 😎