Part-4

It's introduction dates back to the day when uncle Archer had organized a grand party to celebrate our, I mean, mine as well as Tristan's success. Yeah, both of had passed the college with flying colours.

(It's in the past. So, writer do your work.)

~:Flashback :~
Everyone … including my boyfriend, Ethan and his younger brother Ryan were invited to the party. Our friends Emma, George, Cole, Kyle, Karina, Mia, Jack, Francisco and Laura joined the party as well.
I was wearing a beautiful golden backless gown with high heels.
Tristan was looking perfect in his formal outfit.
Ethan was in a eye-soothing tuxedo, which made him look even more hot and charming. He's sooooo hot. Ooh! Have an Ethan, guys! But not my boyfriend, he is MINE.
We all were drunk except for Ryan, who kept himself sober.
We were enjoying ourselves to the fullest.
“Hey Kate!”, someone called from behind.
I looked over my shoulders to see none other than Tristan.
“Yes, dearie! By the way, you look just too handsome to resist you today!”, I exclaimed teasing him.
At this compliment his face heated up and turned into a beet root red colour which made me laugh.
I chuckled which tensed him much more.
But deep inside, I wondered 'Why is he acting such? Because at least how much I know him, he is not a boy to act like that, especially around me.'
Before moving to the college he would have replied back with witty comments at my sarcasms.
Something big has happened within this time, I thought.
“Eh err… Kate…”, he continued in a nervous tone, ”if you don’t mind, will you dance with me?”
“Uhh ,.. and why not…. So, ___”,I was cut off by a familiar male voice saying, ”Hey babe, what are you doing here. Come and dance with me.”
I looked back to see my boyfriend, Ethan.
“Oh cutie, I would love to … but I promised Tristan to dance with him.”, I muttered not knowing what else to say.
Ethan grabbed my wrist and pulled me towards him, which hurt a bit, but I didn’t protest.
“Don’t think much, this will give you a head ache”, he said, a hint of anger in his tone.
Then he turned to Tristan and said, ”This guy will find someone else …. ”
“He’s not just any guy. He has a name~Tristan. Show respect towards others. Say sorry to him”, I said totally out of my brain.
After all Tristan was my best friend and talking like this to him was not expected, that even from Ethan.
He instantly turned towards me and hold my chin as tightly to give me severe pain and shouted harshly, “Shut up you silly girl. By what name I must call him depends totally upon me. You are no one to suggest … o_____” he was cut off by my shriek, “Aaaah … Ethan please leave me.. it hurts”…I cried out in pain and anguish.
Within a fraction of seconds Tristan advanced a punch at him and at the next second, he was lying on the ground.
“You bastard!!!”, he shrieked out.
There was going to nice fight between the boys which would have spoilt the whole party but at last I was able to stop them from doing so.
After a few minutes, the situation calmed down which saved us all the three from farther embarrassment.
“Sorry babe … sorry Tristan ….. I apologize for my behaviour … please do forgive me.”, Ethan said in an apologetic tone.
“Ok, you are forgiven”, Tristan and I said in unison.
“Kate, you may go and dance with him”, Tristan said in a soft voice.
And at this, Ethan and I went to the dance floor and danced gracefully, with all the attention towards us.
After a while someone called from behind, “Eth! I’m here … come babe and dance with me… leave that bitch. She doesn’t deserve you.”
‘Who can this be?’, I wondered and cursed the unknown female from within.
“You better keep yourself away from me, slut. And stop calling my beautiful girlfriend a bitch. So, GOODBYE!!!”
Being insulted the girl went away.
“Who was she? Do you know her ?”, I asked in a sad tone.
“Don’t be shy my girl. She was Kaylee, my ex. And yeah, of course I know that bitch. Keep yourself away from her. She’s dangerous.”

After none of us talked of Kaylee anymore.

I remember, I spent the day happily with my friends and family. It was the happiest day of my life ... little did I know then that it would turn out to be the worst day as well.

------------------------------------------------------
H

ey friends !!! It's d 4th chapter of the story.😀

Huh , at last I've finished writing it. It's the longest chappie I've ever written, frndz! So, cheer me up !!!
😦😌😁

Plz VOTE if u liked it, which I hope u did.😍

Also comment, I love reading your comments.😘

What do u think happened on that day which resulted in Kate being alone? Can a single night change one's life? 😦
What is your view about Ethan? Is he a perfect boyfriend? What do you think? Comment.😘

You can see Kaylee in the character's info 👀

Which one would you like the most? 😍
Ethan × Katherine  /
Ethan × Kaylee.    /
Tristan × Katherine
????? 😕
Please share your views. 😃
Readers' views are respected!😄

I'll answer d questions that may arise in ur mind, soon in d coming chapters. 😋