"Oh my god, this is better than sex!" She exclaims without filtering her thoughts and her face immediately heats up as she realises who she has said that in front of, desperately trying to avoid Harry's amused expression.

"Must be one helluva cupcake," he grins and watches her face glow a darker shade of crimson.

Her burst of laugher causes him to giggle along with her and soon they find themselves in an easy conversation and unusually comfortable with one another.

They have no idea how much time has past as their socks touch on the couch cushion in front of them, their bodies facing each other as Tash tilts her head back and laughs into the air.

"No way! I don't believe you!" she exclaims, sitting up towards her knees to meet Harry in the middle.

He pulls off one sock and shows her where he has tattooed "BIG" across his big toe.  He bites the side of his lip to try and contain his laughter as Tash tells him how stupid he is through her cackles and collapses back onto the couch.

He wants to tell her how perfect she is to him, how much he loves her carefree attitude and that she looks more beautiful in an old t-shirt and shorts than when she's dressed up.

His thumbs brush against her knees, gliding over a little scar on each of them that he has never seen before and curiosity gets the best of him.

"How did you get these scars?" He asks with a raised eyebrow, trying to keep the banter flowing but Tash's face immediately drops and his brow creases slightly at the look on her face.  Irrational panic for her wellbeing and safety fill his mind and he silently prays that no one has intentionally hurt her.

"Umm, I fell. I-I was running and-and I fell on the road." She sits up and pulls the bottom of her oversized t-shirt over her knees to try and stop Harry's devastated expression.

"It's fine, Harry, ignore them, not worth dwelling on the past, RIGHT?" she exaggerates, dismissing the question and he feels physically sick.

He nods softly as he smiles a forced closed mouth smile at her and she starts to giggle.

"What?" He questions as he exhales a laugh at whatever she has found so funny all of a sudden.

She shakes her head and covers her mouth to try and cover her amusement.

"Tell me!" He laughs again, her giggling contagious.

"Oh god, don't hate me but you look like a frog when you smile like that, I always thought it but never told you," she splutters through her laughter and his mouth drops open in mock shock.  "I totally forgot about it until just then," she wipes tears from her eyes and he gasps in fake offence.

"Is that right?" He teases, suddenly siting up and she squeals as he moves threateningly towards her.

She tries to roll away but his hands are too quick, digging into the skin under her ribs and causing her to scream at his relentless tickling attack.

"A cute frog! A cute frog!" She screams out of breath and he ceases his assault to hover over her beautiful face, his nose touching hers and their grins as wide as each others.

"Mmm, that's ok then," he smirks before leaning in to kiss her.

He hums at the taste of her lips and the smell of her skin, he runs his tongue along her top and then the bottom lip, each one being finished by a delicate kiss.

"I missed you, just being around you, missed it so much," he whispers as his body rests between her legs.

She responds by weaving her fingers into his hair and pulling him in towards her, her tongue brushing his in passionate strokes, their uninhibited moaning sending blood rushing to their centres.