His Last Name Of Love

🔑Lucy's P.O.V🔑

It was night, and everyone except the salmon boy had left. He was on the couch in the living room, closing his eyes, as if he was thinking about something.

"Hey, do you mind just talking to me about things?" I asked, sitting across from him in a rocking chair. He looked up, awaking from his trance, and smiled.

"Sure. What do you want to hear?" He asked.

"Do you mind telling me about how we met? I want to try to remember you in order, sorta." I stumbled trying to think about what I was asking.

"You want detail, or the basic?"

"Detail obviously." I pouted, wanting him to start talking and stop asking questions. He laughed at my pout then began.

"Back a while ago, I was a playboy. Finding a girl, dating them, ditching them in a week or so. The typical player."

"Well that's a nice start to a story." I said sarcastically.

"You asked for full detail. Now, one day, I felt like I missed a girl. One that I've never noticed in my life, so I looked around in old yearbooks and found your picture and was immediately attracted to you, like the player I was. I found you that day and followed you." 

He paused for a minute, letting me process. I thought long and hard on this, my head hurting, but I thought I was getting something.

"Continue. I'm remembering nothing." I said, giving up.

"During lunch, I followed you to the roof of the school. You were so panicked about me finding a box, so you tried to hide it, but I got there and found out your secret."

"That box was full of blood stained blades. I kept it up there to cut myself because I knew no one went in the roof. The roof was my safe place where I ate lunch, avoided my dad and people. I remember that part." I said. He gave me a hopeful face and continued.

"Once I found out that you cut, I hardly left you alone. Luckily we had a partner project we had to do, so you came over, but you were so intent on getting home before 11. Then you threatened to not come to school the next day."

"That night. I left someone's house with someone. As we arrived to my house, I saw my dad in the window, him writing in the misty window. When I got inside, he started having fun with me. It was worse that night because I was with someone, and I was late."

"We're getting somewhere. The next day at school, you came with an oversized hoodie, and I had already hatched a plan to-"

"Someone who was very popular took me to the abandoned classroom, trying to find out the truth about me. They made me take off my hoodie, and they saw all of my bandages that covered me. He started seducing me until I screamed out what he wanted to hear. All I could do after that was hug him. All I could do was hope and pray that he would help me."

"Did you hear that?!" He said randomly.

"Hear what?" I asked, tilting my head questioningly.

"You started by saying 'Them'. Then you said 'He'. You're starting to remember some things!" He said excitingly.

"Yeah! I guess I am remembering things! I getting my brain back!" I said, doing a small victory cheer.

"Haha. You're still as playful as you were before surgery. I'm grateful for that." He sighed.

"Anyways, it's getting late. You should get some rest."

"But I want to hear more!" I said, pouting.

"We can do a story every nigjt. We have to take this slowly remember? So you can remember properly."

"Fine. Again, what's your name?" I asked, ashamed that I still can't remember.

"Natsu. It's alright. You'll get it soon." He smiled, helping me up and taking me to my room.

Natsu. Natsu. Natsu. Natsu Dragneel. Natsu Dragneel. Natsu Drag- WAIT! I remember his last name! And he never even told me!

Dragneel. I remember how much I loved that name. How much I loved... Love... Wait...

I love someone.

But who?

Nalu - Remember The Bad Boy (Book 4; Final Book)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara