More Things?!

🔥Natsu's P.O.V🔥

The town festival stated tomorrow, and tomorrow just happened to be Lucy's birthday. Everything worked out perfectly, and all I had to do was my part.

Lucy had gone upstairs to put her dress away while I looked around for something to do.

"Hey Natsu! I didn't buy any shoes for my dress! I have nothing to go with it!" Lucy panckined, running down the stairs.

"Calm down Lucy! You don't have and shoes that are pink or yellow? The colors of sunset?"(A/N And Nalu) 

"No! Out of all the colors, I don't have any of those! We need to go one more time!" She shouted as if she were going to die.

"How about we ask my mom if she has any extra shoes. She boys so many and never wears them." I snickered.

"Fine, but if she has none, then we're going back to the mall."

"Fine by me. Let's get back on the road." I said, getting tired of driving everywhere now. We got into the car and drove to my parents house.

"Lucy! You're OK!!" Wendy cried as we walked inside.

"Hi Wendy! Haven't seen you in a long time." Lucy laughed as she calmed her down.

"What brings you two here on such short notice?" My dad asked, leaning on the door frame.

"Lucy's having a shoe crisis, so I brought her here to raid mom's shoe closet." I whispered to him, knowing that if my mom heard, then we'we'd be here for the rest of the day taljib about the different qualities and types of shoes.

"Oh, gotcha. Come over hereassume" My dad whispered back, taking Lucy to mom's shoe closet. I walked into the kitchen and saw my mom looking through a magazine for coupons.(A/N Anyone else's mom do this?! Cause my mom does and she calls it 'couponing'. It's annoying!)

"Hey mom. You going shopping again soon I assume?" I said, sitting next to her.

"Natsu! My baby came to visit! How's Lucy?" She cheered as she hugged me.

"She's doing fine. And she remembers me now, so that's good."

"She for got you?! Natsu! Why font you keep us updated?! We never knew that Lucy had amnesia! By she remembers you now, so I guess that's good."

We sat and talked for a while until Lucy came into the kitchen.

"I found some, and they still had a price tag on them, so... Yeah. Most of you mom's shoes have price tags on them still." She whispered.

"Lucy! How are you!" My mom smiled, asking the same questions she asked me.

Once she was finally down talking, we got back into the car, Lucy holding the shoes in a box on her lap. The shoes she got we a light tint of yellow with a pink flow clip across the front.

We got home and finally had everything we needed for tomorrow night.

"Natsu! I didn't get any jewelry!" Lucy screamed.

"Those are accesories! You don't desparatley need them!"

Besides, I have the only jewel you need.