The Festival

🔥Natsu's P.O.V🔥

Lucy and I finished getting dressed for the Festival. She had her outfit on, I had my T-shirt and jeans, and we hopped into the car, ready to pick everyone up! We got Gray and Juvia, then Gajeel and Levy, then Erza. 

We got to the festival grounds around 5, and the festival ends at 11.  I had 6 hours to do what I wanted to do, but I have to do it when me and Lucy are alone, and at the perfect moment. Everything has to be perfect.

"Juvia and I are gonna head towards the snow cones. See you later tonight." Gray said, them both walking off into the crowd.

"Gajeel, Erza and I are gonna go on some rides. See you later too!" Levy said, them three heading off in their own direction.

"I wnt to play some Mimi games. I don't feel like eating or going on a ride." Lucy said, looking over a mini game stand.

"I'm guessing that you want to do that stand first." I said, knowing that's exactly what she wanted. She nodded and ran right over, and guess what the prizes were.

.

.

Small pets... And she wanted the blue cat that was the top prize.(A/N Ha! I have finally found a place to put Happy in!)

Obviously I win the mini game easily for her and got her the blue cat, and we named him Happy, because he made us so Happy.

We continued our trip around the festival grounds, Happy sitting on Lucy's shoulders like a bird. We stopped to eat and we got Happy some fish, which he finished in just a few seconds.

"Looks like we'll need to start buying fish. This little guys loves it." Lucy said, stroking Happy's head.

Sooner than expected, it was now 9. I only had two more hours, and we just found out that at 10, they're starting fireworks, so maybe that's a good time. Yeah, I'll do that.

We met up with the others and decided to go on the feris wheel they had. We all agreed and got in line. We all got on a cart except for Erza who stayed on ground level to watch Happy for us. Gray and Juvia went on a cart. Then Gajeel and Levy, then Lucy and i., and luckily, we got on right as the fireworks started.

Lucy eyes sparkled as the fireworks reflected off of them. I couldn't help but stare, and she noticed.

"Natsu? Are you OK? This whole time, you've seemed knd of off." She pointed out. I looked out over the edge, and we were at the very top. 

Perfect timing.

"Yeah, but I want you to close your eyes for me really quick." I said. She looked confused, but she covered her eyes, and I got in position.

🔑Lucy's P.O.V🔑

I had no clue why I had to keep my eyes closed, but I did until Natsu said that I could open them.

"OK, open your eyes now." He said. I slowly opened them, and I only caught a glimpse of what he was doing before I was nearly in tears. He laughed at me, but not for long. He was kneeling on one knee, as ready as ever for him to ask the one question I never thiuht anyone would ever ask me.

"Lucy Heartfilia. Would you please do me the pleasure of being mine? Will you marry me?"

".... Y-Yes.... Yes! Yes! Yes!" Is tammered, running go and hugging him, making him fall on the floor.

"Calm down! At least let me put your ring on. This is why I didn't take you to buy jewelry yesterday." Natsu snickered, carefully fitting the ring onto my finger, it fitting perfectly.

"Thank you Natsu! I will never for get this. I will never forget My Bad Boy ever again."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!

THAT'S THE END OF THE OFFICIAL BAD BOY SERIES!!

The 'Afterwards' book will be out tomorrow night. And like I said before, it will be a side book, so the cover won't be the same like these four books.

Thank you for reading! See you whenever I publish something next!!