I REMEMBER HIM!

🔑Lucy's P.O.V🔑

I waited for him to go upstairs so that I could make my move. I got up quietly from the couch and walked into my dad's old room. This room was the only room that seemed like people avoided. Some things have moved, but not much. 

I looked around for anything that could help me remember, when I came across a small box. I opened it up and found dusty recordings and video tapes. I carefully took them out and played them on the small video player in a corner of the room. I turned the volume down really low so Natsu wouldn't hear it, and I watched.

Everything was taking place at my school, but why was I recording this? I looked for any clues, but I couldn't figure it out.

The more I watched, the more I noticed something that stayed the same. Natsu and some white haired girl were in all of the videos. Every single one that I had appearantly recorded. The last video showed them kissing during what appeared to be lunch. I was happy for them, but something deep down told me to murder her. Something was telling me to go run up and straight smack her across the face for even thinking that she could do that! But why was I feeling this? I guess it's not important.

I put all of those back into the box and placed the box back where it was so hopefully Natsu wouldn't notice. I looked around some more and found a photo album that I didn't recognize. I opened it up and flipped through the photos. They all had me and Natsu in them. How close were we before I lost my memories into the dark abyss of my mind?

I saw pictures of us at school. Some were at a cafe. Some were at park. They were all at different places and we seemed to be doing different things. We sat next to each other, holding hands as if we were a... 

I flipped to the last few photos in the book and saw pictures of me in the hospital bed with Natsu next to me. We were both forcing a smile for the picture. 

The finale picture we took before my surgery. I can't believe I forgot. Why would I ever allow myself to forget?! He was always there! He was the one Ioved! No... He is the one I love. And I allowed myself to forget him. How dare I!

I remember meeting him that day. I remember how quickly he found out my secret and how he was practically obsessed with me from then on. I remember my dad dying as he tried aiming for Natsu. I remember starting to date Natsu, but I was unsure of his loyalty. I remember testing him to see if he would cheat behind my back. To see if his player self was gone. I remember watching Lisanna, Lisanna! That's her name! I remember watching her kiss Natsu for the first time and I felt exactly what I was just feeling as I watched it again. I remember Natsu and I fighting about that and it caused me to act up and my lungs were finally to their breaking point. I remember my options of the painful air pump or the surgery with possible death banging at both doors.

I remember anything and everything about what had happened between me and Natsu before the surgery! I remember how much I loved him, and how the thought of loosing him nearly killed me! 

My tears were creating puddles around me as I cried from gulit. I forgot him when I swore to myself to never forget him. Why did I let myself do that to him?! Wait. He was still upstairs in my room, probably hurt by my actions lately! I've been acting as if he were a stranger this whole time, and I've kept him hurting for so long! I need to see him!

I dropped everything and ran out, regretful tears pouring out of my eyes as I slipped on the floor, grasping onto the stair railings to prevent me from falling. I ran upstairs as fast as I could and went straight into my bedroom, where Natsu sat on my bed with a sorrow filled face. He looked up at my sudden appearance and was about to speak, but I didn't let him. I slammed onto him, making him fall back on my bed, shock spreading across his face.

"H-hey? Are you OK?!" He asked, thinking something was wrong, by he had the wrong idea.

"I'm sorry Natsu! I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I let myself forget you! I let myself ignore everything about you and separate you from the other's! I let !myself forget the one person with meaning in my life! How could I have done that?! Why did I let myself so that?! Natsu! I love you! I'm so sorry!" I cried onto him, holding him tight instead of pushing him away like I have been.

"I'm sorry that I've been ignoring you! I'm sorry that I thought that you were someone else! I'm sorry that I kept pushing you away from me! I'm sorry that I hurt you! I'm sorry-" 

He then covered my mouth with his hand and pulled me up so he could see my drowning face.

"Stop apologizing! I don't care about any of that! You remember me and that's what matters! That's what makes me happy! That's what makes me really grateful!" He said, crying himself as he pulled me into a tight hug. I let out cries of regret. He simply tried to hide his tears, even though I knew he wanted to cry as much as I was. I couldn't stop for who knows how long. 

My Natsu.

My Natsu.

My Natsu had been hurting because I allowed myself to forget him! Why was it only him?! Why is the world still torturing me?!

Or was this a test like I had given to Natsu? Was the world testing me on if I truly loved Natsu or not?probably the latter. That's it.

From now on, I'll never let anything like this to ever happen again. 

I will never do self harm again.

I will never try to kill myself again.

I will never, Ever, allow myself to forget Natsu ever again. And that's a promise.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There! You happy?! She remembers him! Now this book is almost over, and I want you guys to tell me if you want an after story or not. If you do, tell me, if you don't tell me why. I like reason behind a 'No' answer.

Anyways, hope you liked this chapter!!