Giving Dresses

🔑Lucy's P.O.V🔑

I walked out to the table and waited. I suspected that this would take at least half an hour, seeing as it's much time and everyone's starting to fill the place.

I placed the dresses down nicely in the seat next to me as I waited. I grew bored and counted the holes in the table. You know the kind of plastic or rubber tables that have multiple holes in them? Yeah, I started counting them.

An hour past and Natsu finally came back with two trays of food.

"Sorry that took so long! The lines grew since it's lunch time. It was harder to keep your place in line too." He chuckled.

"Oh no. It's fine! I was beginning to wonder what took so long anyways. So, what'cha get?" I asked, my stomach growling at the smell.

"I just got some double sized chicken sandwiches." He laughed.

"Double sized?! I won't be able to eat a full one!"

"That's when you give it to me!" He smiled, taking his and talinhg a huge bite out of it. I took mine and I could hardly bite it, so I had to squish it flat so I could.

After literally 3, huge bites, I couldn't eat anymore. Those double sizes were filling.

"Only 3 bites Luce?! Oh come on!" Natsu teased.

"Just take it! I can't eat anymore!" I said, gaging at the thought of more. He happily took it and finished it in one huge bite. I stared at him, wondering his he could've possibly done that, but I gave up in thinking.

We got back into our car, dresses in the back, and drove off first to Juvia's place to giver her her dress. Once we for there, I got her dress out, slipped a little note on the hanger, and walked up to her door. I carefully hung it on her door and rang the door bell, running back to the car, and waiting for her to answer.

She opened the door and looked confused at first, until she saw her dress. She looked over at our car, and we waved.

"Thank you Lucy!!!" She smiled, jumping up and down in joy.

We went Levy's next, and did the same thing, only she broke down into happy tears.

"You really didn't have to guys! But thank you so much!!" She yelled after us as we drove off. Erza was the last one to do now, so we got to her house, but instead of hanging it on her door, I hung it on one of her windows that had closed curtains. I tapped on the window and ducked. Natsu watched from the car, but Erza's scream could be heard as bright as day. I popped up from the bush and smiled. She had her mad face on, but it calmed easily.

"Thanks Lucy! But don't scare me like that!" She shouted through the window. I smiled and ran back to Natsu, driving home now.