Places

🔑Lucy's P.O.V🔑

I was allowed to leave the hospital now, and I went with the gang, and that other guy with salmon hair.

"So... Where should we go first?" Levy asked, looking at me.

"I wanna go home. I wanna see who loves with me. I remember that I live with someone. They're tall. There's something about them that's calming. I feel like that person's important." I said, trying to picture the person in my face, but only getting a silhouette.

We got to my house and I saw it very clearly.

"I forgot that I had cleaned it up with the person who lives with me! I thought that my dad was still..."

My mind trailed off. I was now seeing all of these different places that I've been with someone! Someone's silhouette was in all of the places I was seeing! Thus person was important! They're important to me!

"Lucy! Lucy! Snap out of it!" Gray said, waving his hand in my face.

"Sorry! I was remembering some places I've been before. I remembered in particular, another person's house. There was a little, blue haired girl, and mother and a father. The father was very playful and the mother loved seeing smiles. There was one more person, but they're a blur." I said, walking into my house as the salmon haired guy opened it. As I walked in I noticed how clean the place looked. The place was kept nice and didn't look like my father had been around in a long time.

"Did soemthign happen to my dad? Last I remember, he had a gin in his hands, and I was crying hysterically onto someone." I asked, looking around. The salmon boy walked up.

"It was me. I was the person who helped you when your father killed himself instead of me. I too you to my house with my parents and little sister named Wendy." He explained calmly. I tried pictureing him in all of those places, and he fit perfectly, bit I felt like I would forget again, so I had to ask.

"What's your name again? I knwi I know it, but I want to remember and I keep forgetting." I said, holding in the slight tears of guilt I had. He's told me his name before, but I'm too stupid to even remember it. I don't remember anything about him, yet he's important to me to the point I feel like I would die for him!

But I can't remember.

Na...Na..Nat..... It bnever comes.

Never.