"You should really have your hair in a ponytail more often. You look stunning. I mean you always do, but like damn" I pull her closer to me and kiss her forehead.

"You're gonna be late" she mumbled.

"To my own business? Yeah I'm so worried" I drag out the o in so. I'm madly in love with this gorgeous human being. My beautiful baby. I kiss her lips softly and then pull her in for a tight hug.

"Hey Aaliyah and I-" we quickly pull away and cough awkwardly. While Xavier is smiling from ear to ear like crazy. Both Blake and I don't want the kids to know we're somewhat trying to be together. At least not now.

"What's going on here?" He cocked an eyebrow and smirks.

"N-Nothing" we both replied and look away from him.

"I may be dumb sometimes, but I'm not blind"

"Well whatever you saw was just your imagination. Now what do you want?" I ask

"Mhm whatever you say. Anywho we're going to my grandparents"

"You can't go to New York"

"With Mom's parents" I nod and he smiles widely before getting out my room.

"Tell me again why we can't tell them?" I ask Blake.

"Well what if something happens again and they'll be so happy if they know we're trying" she sighs.

"Blake I promise you nothing will happen. We are not separating ever again. Okay?" She slightly nods and takes a deep breath.

"I'll be back in three hours" we both get my room and go downstairs.

"You better not let Bailey out, Blake" I warn. She puts her hands up in surrender.

"I know I know"

"I mean it" I say with a stern voice.

"she's bored and I know what she did was wrong but-" I interrupted her by connecting our lips. She was surprised but soon kissed back. I put my briefcase on the ground and pin her against the wall.

"I KNEW IT!" We heard Xavier shout from upstairs. What the fuck? I thought they left. We pull away and look upstairs, Aaliyah and Xavier with a huge smile plastered on their face.

"I-I thought you guys left already" Blake said out of breath.

"Nope" they came downstairs and continue to smile. Both Blake and I look at each other and then back at them.

"Well I'm leaving" I speak up and Xavier laughs.

"Imagine what would've happened if I didn't interrupt" he tells Aaliyah and they both raised and eyebrow and smirk.

"Shut up, and why haven't you guys left?" I ask

"Because I knew there was something fishy going on" Xavier replied.

"Nothing is going on" I say

"So eating each other's face off is nothing?" I close my eyes and smile like an idiot. I open them and look at Blake who was blushing and not making eye contact with them.