53

Ethan;

"Hey bro, I'm taking the kids to the park. So we'll be back around 3" Grayson said with Mason in his arms.

"Okay. Make sure Sky takes her inhaler just in case" he nods and gets out my room.

"Dad can I- "

"No bailey" I cut her off.

"Don't even start, I'm not in the mood to deal with your attitude. Go do your laundry" she groans and gets out my room. I put my hoodie on and fix my hair.

"Don't be so harsh on her" Blake said coming in. I peck her cheek and continue fixing my hair.

"If I'm not harsh then she'll never learn to not disrespect everyone. Plus she is out of control and I can't handle her. Xavier and Aaliyah were a bit more controlling. But, Bailey is just like her mother. That's why they never clicked as much like Cameron and her" She nods signaling that she's listening.

"You look good" I say and look at her from head to toe. She smiles softly and starts blushing. It's the little things that count.

"Thank you" she mumbled.

"Help me pick a suit" I drag her in my walk-in closet and we start looking around.

"You look good in anything, but wear this white buttoned down shirt and these black dress pants" she holds them up and hands me them.

"Ooh wear your black watch!" She runs to my cabinet and grabs it. I laugh and start putting the white shirt on. I then put the pants on and my belt.

"There you go" She smiles and puts it around my wrist. She looks at me with her mouth agape.

"Woah" she whispered.

"A picture will last longer sweetie" I tease and she slaps my chest playfully.

"I should be your stylist. Ooo spray that cologne that you always wear! Holy fuck!" She screams.

"What?"

"Nothing you just look really good" I roll my eyes and look at myself through the full length mirror.

"Not so bad Diamond" I say and she starts rolling up my sleeves.

"Now you look even better!" She smiles. I shake my head and laugh.

"Okay I'll be back around 5. I'm pretty sure it won't take that long" She nods and pulls out her phone; taking a picture of me.

"Sorry I just have to save this moment" She gives me cheesy smile and puts her phone back. We get out my closet as I put the cologne she wanted me to put.

"Why do you girls love guy cologne so much?" I ask

"Well one, it smells good as fuck. Two, it makes you guys more attractive in a way. But, I do hate you guys too. Girl perfume lasts 5 second and then we have to spray more. Extremely disrespectful"

"Don't even get us started on your guys' clothes! Now that's a must have" she grabs my red hoodie and snuggles with it.

"Can I keep it!?" She asked and gets even closer to me.

"No"

"Eh worth a try" she puts it back on the bed. I look at her with awe. Goddamn I love this girl.