52

"Blake you can't tell him! Just don't think about it, soon you'll be done with the club and it's like it never happened" Aaliyah says

"I can't keep lying to him" I repeat

"Lying to who?" Xavier asked coming in my room. Both Aaliyah and I exchange looks.

"To um y-you, You? Yeah you!" Aaliyah nervously said and Xavier calls her a creep.

"Since when have you kept a secret from me?" He crossed his arms over his chest and looks  at Aaliyah.

"Pfft what are you talking about? What did you smoke you silly goose" she says

"Honestly you're a creep" he laughs and grabs one of my pillows and hits her head.

"You fucker!" She squeals and grabs one as well and whacks him in the face. They continue for a couple more minutes. Then stop and burst out laughing. They both sit on my bed and stare at me.

"So are you guys gonna tell me or not?" He asked and ran his hand through his hair; fixing it.

"Promise not to tell anyone?" Aaliyah tells him and he nods. She gets up to shut my door and sits back down. She looks at me and asked if it's okay if he knows.

"So before I was the nanny for you kids I had another job. Well still have" I say

"Ooo where? McDonald's? Did you know the other day I went and those fuckers didn't have ice cream. Well no surprise there, but I was pissed. Like why the fuck would they have a broken machine for, you know? It makes no sense. I bet they're just lazy and don't like cleaning it, do they even clean it? That would be me actually. But it's still rude to not-" Aaliyah tells him to shut up with his McDonald's rant.

"No I'm a s-stripper" his jaw dropped, and he looks back and forth between Aaliyah and I.

"Is this another April fools joke? If so, rude. Wait it's not even April. So you actually are? That's um cool. What's so secretive about it, though?" Oh thank god he didn't get upset.

"Well it's not a job your father would approve of. Especially since I've been lying to his face for 2 years. Not only that, but I'm not qualified to be a nanny" he taps his chin with his index finger and hmms.

"So... like you're naked up there?" He asked

"Oh god no" I replied.

"Then why would he get mad? Actually I can answer that. He'll for sure fire you. Not to bring you down and shit, but it's a possibility. A very high one" Aaliyah slaps his shoulder and he glares at her.

"Wow thanks now I'm even more terrified"

"No problem ma'am. Don't worry about it, if you quit then problem solved" he shrugs

"That's the thing she can't quit" Aaliyah says and he furrowed his eyebrows.

"Why? You may or may not believe me, but I've seen this in a movie. Wanna know what happened to the girl? She died. Boom boom. She was so hot too. It was an amazing movie" he wipes a fake tear and we shake our head.

"Xavier be serious for once in your life" Aaliyah said.

"Gosh fine. You're no fun, so why can't you quit?" He asked again.

"I have a contract with them. I asked for a loan, what sucks is that they don't tell me how much I have left to pay" I explain

"This is so like the movie" he chuckles.

"Okay then blackmail the dude. Keep on insisting on ending the contract, he'll probably snap at you and boom! You get all the evidence you need to lock him up. Clearly you need some voice recorder. Which I have" he tries to fist bump Aaliyah, but she rejects him.