29

"Okay you're all ready" I tell Sky. She smiles and hugs me

"Thank you Blake" She said. I hold her hand and we walk downstairs where all the kids were sitting on the couch bored out of their minds.

"Why do we even have to meet her!? Gosh I fucking hate that she'll be our stepmom!" Cameron complained

"Cameron remember what we agreed on. We're doing this for Blake. So please all of you behave" Aaliyah and Xavier said. I smile, the door bell rings and I go open it. It was Isabel and another lady which I'm assuming is her mother.

"Here nanny and be careful with it" Isabel smiles handing me her coat. I roll my eyes and put it on the coat hanger. The kids give her a dirty look while Isabel is giving them a fake smile.

"I'm Isabel" she puts her hand out for them to shake it but none of them do.

"Where's Ethan?" She asked. None of them respond and they roll their eyes and ignore her presence.

"He'll be out soon" I answered for them 

"I'm Carolina, Isabel's mom" the older lady says. I shake her hand and she smiles

"Blake, the kids nanny"

"Would you like a drink?" I ask them both. Isabel just ignores me.

"Yes something strong, thank you sweetie" Carolina responded, I nod and went in Ethan's office since that's where all the alcohol is in.

"Is she here already?" He asked while I'm pouring tequila in a glass cup.

"Yes" I replied. He comes closer to me and grabs my hand.

"Look at me" He whispered. I grab the cup and pull my hand away from his grip.

"Your fiancée is waiting for you, don't wanna keep her waiting" I said and walk out his office. I hand Carolina her cup and she thanks me.

"There you are!" Isabel squeals and walks towards Ethan. She kissed him but he didn't kiss back and slightly pushed her away. I look away and go in the kitchen to help Martha or at least tried to.

"You should go out, I can do this" She says.

"I'll ask Mr.Dolan if I can. And I really need to just free my mind" she agrees and I go back out where they were all sitting down and talking.

"Mr.Dolan I was wondering if I can go out and come back in a few" I speak up grabbing all their attention. He clears his throat before speaking.

"Where are you going?" He asked

"Somewhere, so yes or no?"

"Yeah, go ahead". I look at the kids and mouth 'behave' they all nod and I leave the house.

Aaliyah;

"Okay here's the plan! Martha told me she's serving soup first, so the twins will put the fake spider and it'll for sure freak her out. Got it" I said and they all nod and we high five. This isn't much of a prank but I know it'll for sure freak her out. Plus, it's a warm up.