06

One month later

I go outside to see the beautiful garden they had while they were all inside. But I see Nate approaching me. What in the world is he doing here? And how did he find out where the house is?

"Nate!? What the hell are you doing here!?" I ask trying to hide him.

"Well nice to see you too babe" He jokes

"How did you find the house?"

"House? This is mansion! And we both know Jennifer can never keep a secret" we laugh knowing it's true, Jennifer is also the worst liar.

"Dominic is looking for you, he told me to tell you that if you don't show up today he'll make your debt even higher. You haven't showed up for three days, Blake."

"Higher!? I don't even know how much I have left! I don't think I can go back there. I love this job even though most of the kids hate me but I love it here"

"You have no choice, Jade"

"Why do have to say my middle name?" I ask and he laughs. "You have to show up today." He tells me.

"For what, so those guys can just eye fuck me? I love this job, Nate. I love those kids, they might not like me at the moment, but I adore them."

"I know, but you signed a contract, and Dominic doesn't play, he'll kill you, and we both know that" He says. I nod and tell him to leave.

I turn around, startled by the sight. Aaliyah with her arms crossed around her chest.

"You have until today, to pack your things and leave our home" she heard? Oh my god.

"Look Aaliyah whatever you heard I can explain!"

"Explain what? That you're a stripper? There's no need to explain. What do you think my dad will say about this? Knowing the so called 'lady' that takes care of his kids is some stripper? He'll fire you with no hesitation. So I'll make it easier for you. You quit and give no reason on why you left. Just pack your things and go... or I'll personally tell him once he comes back from work and he'll take care of the rest"

"Please Aaliyah don't do this! I need this job more than anything. Please"

"You have until midnight" She said and goes in her car. I start crying. I don't know why, I just got too attached to Sky and I don't want to leave her. This job also helped me with saving some extra money. And now it's all gone.

+

I packed all my things and the kids were all asleep already. I went in the girls room and look at Sky peacefully sleeping. I kneel down in front of her and peck her cheek.

"I'll miss you sweetie" I whispered. I cry once again and leave before I start sobbing my eyes out. It might seem crazy that I've only known that little girl for a month yet i feel so attached to her. She's full of energy and even though she doesn't talk, she somehow always made me laugh.

+

I make my way to the club and it was already packed. I go through the back door and I see all the girls getting ready.

"What happened Blake, are you okay?" Melissa asked

"Nothing, I'm fine" I lie. She nods and continues curling her hair. "You'll be on in 5" Bart says. I nod and change in my stripper clothes.

I go on stage and I blackout everyone and everything besides myself and the stripper pole. Just like any other day. I get thrown roses, money, notes. All those drunken men whistling, cheering. I love dancing and there's nothing wrong with dancing on this pole. What's wrong is the place I'm doing it at and the clothes they tell me to wear. I regret signing the contract. With that contract I'll never be able to escape this hell hole.

Mr. Dolan;

1:13am

I kept getting calls and texts from Aaliyah saying she had to tell me something about the nanny. And it had to be in person.

I got home and in front of the door there was a note.

Dad, there's something about
The nanny you need to know
About

Know what? I got my keys out and unlocked the door. It was pitch black, and I started hearing light sniffles.

"B-Blake?" I heard. I turn the lights on and it was Sky crying. She spoke! Oh my god. No way my beautiful baby spoke again! I ran to her and carried her and started crying with her.

"You spoke! You finally spoke princess!" I began to cry with happiness. She continued to cry for whatever reason it was. I was too happy and just focused that she finally spoke after two whole years.

I heard a bunch of footsteps running down the stairs. They all looked at me weirdly.

"Your sister finally spoke!" I tell them and their eyes widen, doing a group hug.

"B-Blake" She repeated

"Where's Blake?" I ask looking at Bruno and Martha. They both shrugged, I look at Aaliyah who had a worried expression.

"S-She quit" She answered

"What?! Why!?" We all asked

"I-I don't know"

"What did you guys do?" I ask looking at every single one of them. They all look Aaliyah and she looks down.

"Aaliyah what did you tell her!?"

"N-Nothing! She just left"

"Well I don't care what your problem is with her Aaliyah, but she's staying here and I'll make sure of it! She will come back, I promise" I say and all the kids cheer and Aaliyah smiles.

"I'm sorry for treating her bad, I just didn't realize she really is an amazing person" Aaliyah said