13

"What!? Why not?" I whine

"Because I said no, now go give them the 'heart breaking' news" he laughs

"Come on Mr.Dolan!" I beg

"Nope" he said

"And why not?" I pout

"Blake you act like a child, I think I need to hire another nanny to watch you" he teased

"Disrespectful"

"Tell Aaliyah and Xavier they can't go and that's final. Not even you will be able to convince me. Now go on and tell them"

"Come on! Please? They're 17 and I'm pretty sure they deserve to go have fun! You're such a buzzkill"

"I may be a buzzkill but I don't care. Now go pack clothes for tomorrow" I sigh and he goes on the computer to work on whatever he does. He ignores my presence and I stand up and walk away. I was about to get out when I thought of something that might just work. It's risky but who cares. I walk back towards him and turn his chair to the right and he looks at me confused.

"Blake I already said no, now stop trying to convince me" He sternly said. I ignore his comment and sit on his lap facing him. His eyes widen and blushes so hard.

"Please" I whispered in his ear. He moves his hands from his lap to my waist. I wrap my arms around his neck and smile innocently.

"B-Blake I said n-no" he stutters and tries to avoid eye contact

"Please Ethan" I whispered in his ear again. I look at him in the eyes and he looks back. His face is red like a tomato.

"B-Blake stop" He said

"Come on" I said cupping his cheeks with my hands. He's so beautiful.

"F-Fine" He said in defeat. Yes! It worked. I get off his lap and cheer.

"Oh by the way you may want to fix that" I said pointing to his huge boner he had growing. He blushes and tried to cover it. I laugh and grab my things.

"Oh and is it cool with you that their curfew like 1 or 2 am? Yes? Ok thanks! See you tonight!" I said without waiting for his response. I leave his office and go to see Aaliyah's 'fashion emergency'.

Turns out Jennifer didn't need my help anymore. She just couldn't open the jar of pickles. So she went to the neighbors so they could help her. What can I say she's an idiot but she's my best friend.

+

"How the hell did you convince him!?" Xavier and Aaliyah both ask

"Lucky I guess" I shrug

"What about the curfew? I bet he said 11 or even worse 10!?"

"Nope, 2 am" I happily replied. They both look at me shocked

"What!? Are you sure you asked my dad? The Ethan Dolan said yes to a 2 am curfew for a party!? I swear Blake you're doing something to him" Xavier says

"Nah, just used this trick I learned" they both give me a funny look and we all end up laughing. Jennifer was the one that told me that it usually works on guys, I called her an idiot the day she told me but now.... she's pretty smart.

"Well thank you! Now I'll go get ready. Be ready by 8:30 Aaliyah" Xavier leaves Aaliyah's room and closed the door.

"Now tell me how did you convince him?" She asked smirking

"Nothing special Liya, now what did you mean you have 'nothing' to wear? You're closet  is like I freaking mall! There's clothes in there that still have the price tag!"

"Yeah but I don't like them anymore, do have anything 'hot' from the things you wear at the club" she asked whispering the word club

"Actually I do, but there's no way your dad will let you go in that clothes"

"Wait! I have this coat the goes all the way to the knees so I can let you borrow that as well" I add and she nods, we both go to my room and I show her the clothes.

"Why do want something this revealing though?" I asked

"I want to my crush to notice me, duh Blake"

"Is he cute?!" I asked squealing like a teenager. I guess Ethan is right, I'm such a child.

"Hot as fuck! He's sorta shy but I heard that once he gets comfortable with you he's more outgoing and I'm trying to cuff that dude"

"I thought that guy Emilio was your boyfriend?" I question

"Nope, all he wants is sex. And I don't want that, he may be the popular guy and all but he's not my type" she replied

"Well you're the popular girl and you have so many guys that like you!"

"I don't see myself as 'popular' maybe liked by others. I don't care about popularity, it's unless/pointless and makes others think they're better than the ones that aren't 'popular' which I hate. Also before my mom passed away my dad told me and my siblings to never think we're better than others just because we have money and a successful dad. To just be grateful we have this blessing and always be kind to everyone, even if they're mean to us. But when they cross the limits then we can fight back"

"Yup and to beat the fuck outta them if they hurt you or any one of your siblings! Also If you ever have beef with some girl just call me and I'll go over there and back you up"

"Will do Blake and same with you. I don't care if I'm young I'll help you with whatever bitch has a problem with you"

"I think I'm a bad influence, I should probably stop cussing around you"

"Blake come on I'm 17 not 3. And Alex and Chris are 8 and cuss nonstop but of course without my dad hearing"

"Yeah but if your dad ever hears me saying it in front of any of you kids I'll for sure be fired"

"Nah, he likes you way too much to fire you"