22

Blake;

What the hell did I just witness? This is way too much to comprehend.

"I'm sorry you had to hear that" Ethan finally spoke

"Uh it's okay, anyways gotta go!" He calls my name but I run out the kitchen.

"You guys heard too?" Aaliyah and Bailey nod

"This is not some normal brother fight. This is a feud they have been having for years. But why?" Aaliyah said

"I remember my aunt used to say they had the strongest bond and that they were inseparable but something bad happened between them"

"I'll be back" I go upstairs and look for Grayson. I found him in Xavier's room and they were playing video games.

"Hey, are you okay?" I ask him "Of course, just a small argument no biggie" he replied shrugging

"Okay, well just know you can talk to me if you need someone"

"Thank you Blake"

"Oh, and lunch is ready!" I add they paused the game and run downstairs.

I let the younger kids know as well and everyone was now in the dining room eating their pizza. I go back to kitchen with Martha and Bruno so we could eat in there and just give them their family time.

"That was very um shocking what happened" Martha says.

"Yeah but we're used to it. All the yelling and lectures Mr.Dolan gives to the kids" Bruno adds

"What are you guys doing in here?" Ethan asked coming in.

"Eating" I replied

"Clearly Blake, I mean why are you guys eating in here? You three are part of this family so come out! Martha and Bruno how many years have I told you guys to eat out there" They smile and nod at him and go out to the dining room.

"Blake get up"

"No" I said and take another bite of my pizza. He grabs my wrist making me stand up.

"Now let's go" I grab my plate and we go to dining room and before he opened the door he gives me a quick peck on the cheek.

"Stop"

"No" He said. He opens the door and we take a seat. I sit in between Grayson and Alex.

"Hey Uncle G can we go to the movie theater later!" Cameron asked Grayson.

"Cameron, we have one downstairs" Ethan butts in 

"Yeah but I want to go the actual movie theater that's at the mall. We haven't gone in years! Plus I want to go with him" I'm pretty sure he only wants to go to the mall because why waste money just to watch a movie, when they can do it here and for free. I swear all Ethan's kids are so extra just like him.

"Well if your dad lets you go then of course" Grayson replied

"Well you can't,  you're grounded" Cameron groans and rolls his eyes