46

After coming back from the park I learned so many things about my mother, father, and other family members.

"And what happened to Isabel's dad?" I ask my mom. She sighs before answering.

"He didn't want anything to do with us. That's why Isabel is the way she is. She never got the attention/love she deserved. I regret not being in her life as much. She turned into some insensitive person. She doesn't love anyone, not even herself. She's heartless" woah. No objection there.

"Im so glad I now have a daughter who can someday love me with all her heart. You are so precious, Jade. As many times as I apologize and ask for your forgiveness I still feel ashamed  for doing what I did to you"

"Hey I already told you I forgive you. It's the past and I know you mean every word. What matters now is that we're together and nothing will ever separate us again" we hug for the hundredth time and it feels so surreal that after 28 years we finally reunited.

++

"You found your mom!" Melissa along with the other girls asked.

"Yeah" I smile and they all hug me.

"I'm so so happy for you J! Now all you need left is your Prince Charming" She giggles. I always imagine how everything would've turned out if Ethan didn't cheat. But at the same time I'm grateful. If that didn't happen I would've never found Carolina. My only priorities right now are spending time with my mother and the kids.

Only a day experiencing what it's like to have a mom and it's the best feeling. And the kids who had their beautiful mom and because life loves being a bitch had to take her from them. Those kids are so strong and deserve an award.

I love them with all my heart.

Once I was done at the club I went back to Ethan's home and went to shower real quick.

I put my hair in braids and suddenly someone knocked on my door. I open it and it was ethan.

"May I come in?" He asked. I nod and he takes a seat on my bed.

"So what can I help you with?" I asked and get a hoodie out my closet. I put it on and sit next to him.

"I don't know what to do anymore" he sighs

"With what?"

"Cameron. He told me things that made me realize my boy deserves the entire world. I hate seeing my kids hurting and I fucking hate myself because they're in pain because of me. I'm the worst father" he mumbled the last part. He puts his head down and plays with his wedding ring.

"You are not a bad dad. You actually are an amazing one. No one is perfect and you've been hurt in the past and you need to learn how to love yourself first before loving anyone else. Yes, you may have had your bad days at times, but who doesn't? Your kids love you. Just find yourself first. Take care of yourself." I tell him and he looks up at me and smiles weakly.

"I appreciate you in many ways, Blake. But I'm  such a fuck up. I fuck everything up. I lost my beautiful mom. My brother's love. My first love. My kids respect. I lost you. I'm losing everything and everyone. How can I love myself after all that? I have no reason to love myself" holy fuck I'm crying. I never knew he left that way. Xavier was right. We need to see his perspective.

"Don't feel pity for me. I deserve everything coming to me. I hurt the ones I love and karma is returning it. I just want you to know that I adore you. I love you. I've been such a fucking dick being selfish and saying you're mine and all that shit. I truly want you happy and being around me isn't healthy for you. I hurt you so much and trust me it hurts me a billion times more. Seeing you cry is fucking painful. Live your life Blake. Don't let what I did to you stop you from loving someone else. There's someone out there that will treat you fucking amazing. Something I clearly couldn't do" at this point i was like a waterfall. My heart aches for him.

"Don't say that" I whisper

"It's the truth. Be happy. You now have your mom with you. Take time for yourself. You deserve it. I'll book you and Carolina for a vacation. I won't take no for an answer. So in three days you'll have an extraordinary week with your mom" he smiles.

"Thank you for everything. I will never be able to thank you enough" he whispered and he hugs me. I hug back. I rub his back lightly and let out a couple sniffles.

He pulled away and with the pad of his thumbs he wipes my tears away.

"I'm sorry for the bother. Thank you for listening. Just... thank you for everything" he takes a deep breath before getting up from my bed. He gets out my room and I take in all of his words.

He's been through so much.

Cameron;

After Blake and Carolina left for vacation everything has surprisingly been going well. Well not everything . I fractured my ankle during soccer so now I have a cast. Hooray!

"We're going to prank Isabel so don't tell dad" Chris and Alex say and they grab a glue, rats traps, and a mustache.

"First, i would never snitch you guys out. Second, why are you pranking her? I mean I don't care but why?" I laugh

"Well last week we pranked her and she got mad and did something to our homework. That's why we got in trouble by our teacher and dad" Alex replied. Oh that's why.

"Well continue with your payback" I chuckle and they leave the playroom.

I continue with my homework and I suddenly heard the twins yell and their loud footsteps. I get out the room slowly and see them trying to go back in the room. I let them in and shut the door as I stand outside preventing Isabel from getting in.

"MOVE!" She yells and tries to pull me away.

"No" I say and she gets even angrier.

"MOVE YOU STUPID KID!" She yells even louder. I say no again and with that she pulls me away from the door with all her strength I ended up on the ground. I screeched in pain. My fucking ankle.

"Listen you ignorant brat, I'm the new woman in this house and you kids will know who Isabel Justice is! I'm fucking sick of these pranks! Get it through your head that your mommy is dead! She never loved you!" She yells and slaps me across the face. I hold onto my ankle with one hand and my cheek with the other and cry in pain.

I tried getting up but it was no use. It hurt so bad. She laughs at me.

"D-Don't talk about my mom!" I yell at her and she laughs even more.

"I'm glad your mom is dead! She never deserved your fathers love! I'll make sure to get rid of your nanny! I'll take everyone you love away from you!" She laughs obnoxiously and grips my on my face making me look at her.

"You worthless piece of trash" She lets go of my face and leaves. I cry even more.

I miss you so much momma.

The twins come out the room and their eyes widen.

"Oh my god! What the fuck did she do!" Chris asked and hugs me immediately.

"I'm sick of that beast! Chris get the taser and water gun !" Alex tells him. Chris was about to go back in the room until I stopped him.

"No. Isabel wants to play. She's more than welcome to play" they both try their best to help me up and we slowly walk back in the playroom.