35

"Put that in my closet" Isabel said handing me her coat. I go in the her closet and hang it up with the rest of her things.

"Now go bring me a water bottle" she demands. I fake smile and nod going downstairs to the kitchen.

"Blake you do know you're the nanny, right? Not her maid" Martha says with Bruno agreeing

"I know but it's fine. Plus it's a distraction" I go back upstairs to Ethan's and Isabel's shared bedroom and hand her the water. These 3 months have been like a living hell in this household. Isabel is so fucking annoying and none of us can stand her especially not the kids.

Actually Bailey does like her now and the rest of the kids call her a traitor and dumbass. They literally don't even talk to her at times. Which they then get in trouble by their father.

"Hey Isa- oh didn't know you were in here, Blake" Her mother Carolina says. Theses months they been here I've noticed that Isabel is extremely disrespectful to her mother at times.

"You can leave now" Isabel scowls at me. I get out the room. I hate my life.

Once again I go back downstairs and into the family room to rest. I put White chicks on the tv and just enjoy the free time I have before the kids come home from school.

"I know you hookers don't think this is over" I start laughing and Marcus and Kevin began to dance battle. I love this movie.

"What are you doing" A deep voice asked behind me scaring the shit outta me. I look back and it was Ethan.

"Obviously watching a movie Mr.Dolan" I respond. I try my best not to communicate with him but that's impossible since I work for him. I act like a jerk with him but that's what he deserves. Yet again he's my boss and I have to be respectful and professional. I should really be an actress, I'm so good at it.

"Shouldn't you be getting ready?" He questions

"No? For what?" I ask and he shakes his head laughing

"The parent teacher conference that we have with all the kid's teachers today" he replied and I gasp. I forgot about that. I turn the tv off and stand up.

"I'll be done in 5 minutes tops!" I run to my room to go get ready, actually I just needed to grab my phone. I really hope the kids' behavior is good or else they'll be in so much trouble.

+

"Hey if the kids don't have good grades nor good behavior you'll be nice, right?" I ask Ethan as we're walking to meet the twins teacher.

"Nope" He replies opening the door and letting me go in first.

"Oh come on, you're so- mean"

"Okay fine, for only you though" He smiles.

We go in the office and some lady took us to who I'm assuming is the teacher. We take a seat and just wait.

"I'm bored" I whine.

"Blake shut up we just got here"

"And? I hate school! Thank god I don't come to this hell hole anymore! I'm free!" I say putting my arms out. Ethan laughs and tells me once again to shut up. 

"Good afternoon Mr. and Mrs. Dolan" The teacher said and takes a seat in front of us.

"He's not- we're not-"

"Good afternoon Mrs.Carlo" Ethan said cutting me off. I glare at him and he smiles.

"Lets get started with Sky. She's very well behaved and always pays attention. As for the twins I'm afraid I can't say the same. Christopher and Alexander never pay attention and always start a fight with their classmates" I look at Ethan and he just has a straight face.