43

"Hey Blake did you accidentally take my hair brush?" Jayden asked while she's looking through her bag

"Uh I don't remember. Was it the yellow one?" I ask and she nods

"Oh! Then yeah I did. I'll bring it tomorrow, my bad" she thanks me and goes to dance.

"Blake! Remember that one guy you told me about? Jack? Did you guys ever hangout?" Jennifer asked. Oh shit. I totally forgot about Jack.

"No, I forgot all about him" I laugh and she shakes her head and chuckles.

"Okay your turn!" Bart said. I fix my hair and put my mask on. Today was some type of 'mask' day. Which is dumb but I guess it's fine.

"Jade!" Bart says into the microphone. I walk like some model to the pole. After years of working here I still feel weird trying to act 'sexy' like I'm supposed to. I just never been that type of person. If I tried to I would just burst out laughing.

Since today was valentine's day we had to walk around the club. Go around the men. basically shove our ass in their face. I told Dominic I'm not doing that but the rest of the girls are.

"Get the sweet little pussy over here!" I heard some guy shout. I get closer to him and innocently flip him off and go to another table.

Table five was the last one.

The stoplight lands on that table and I couldn't quite see who they were until I got closer.

Ethan Grant Dolan & Liam Cyrus. I'm fucked.

What in the world are they doing here!? I bet Cameron doesn't even know Liam is here. Oh my god. I can't go to that table. They'll know it's me.

I glance at the table Dominic was at and he gives me a look. I sigh and got even closer to the table. I dance in front of them and Liam looked away. Aww he's so cute. He really loves Cameron. Then why the fuck did he come? This makes no sense. Yet Ethan on the other hand was staring at me like there was no tomorrow.

Ethan looks drunk and tired. Why isn't he at home, pleasuring his wife on the day of love? Oh silly me. That's because he doesn't love her.

He bit his lip and motions two fingers. I walk by his side and he stood up. Taking his hand out from his pocket to now being on the side of my face. He stares deeply into my eyes and smiles. He knows.

He was about to take my mask off until I quickly moved away from him and went back on stage.

+

"Hey did any of you grab a yellow brush from my room?" I ask the kids while they're eating breakfast. They all replied with a no.

"I saw Isabel with one a few days ago" bailey said

"Oh. Well I'll ask her later" I smile and she nods.

"Mr.Dolan wants you in his office" Bruno says. I put my apple juice down and get out the kitchen and enter Ethan's office. He tells me to shut the door.

"So what can I do for you?" I ask

"This may seem weird but I had the weirdest dream last night" he says.

"oh did you?" I ask and go along with his story.

"Yeah. I don't remember much, I was just drunk as fuck, but you were in it. It's weird because you were a stripper"

"At first I didn't think it was you but once I looked into your eyes, I knew it was. Can I just say that in the dream you were fucking amazing at dancing" he smiles. Thank the lord, he thinks it's a 'dream'

"Wait, that's what you called me for?" I asked and he shakes his head. He stood up and grab something from his drawers .

"Just out of curiosity but what would you think if I were to be a stripper?"

"Well first I would fire you. Second never ever trust you again because one thing I hate the most is liars. Plus, you're not one. So no need to worry" he hands me a red box with the word Cartier on the middle of it. He tells me to open it and I do. It was the most beautiful bracelet I've ever seen. Oh my god.

"I was supposed to give it to you yesterday but you weren't here. I hope you like it" he smiles widely. I close the box back and hand it to him. His smile immediately fades.

"I can't accept that Mr.Dolan. I appreciate it and everything but I can't" I explain and he puts the box on his desk and holds my hands.

"Please, just accept it. It's also a thank you for everything you've done for my family. I can't thank you enough with words so giving you gifts is somewhat another way for thanking you" he grabs the box and opens it, taking the bracelet out and putting it on my wrist.

"Don't think about it and when you glance down at your wrist here and there just remember that you deserve this and much more" he smiles and hands me the box again. Come on Blake just accept it. No I can't it's not okay.

"Mr.Dolan, thank you but seriously I can't accept this" I try taking it off but he stops me.

"I mean this in the most nicest possible way. Shut the fuck up and accept it"

"Thank you" i lowly said and hugged him. He immediately hugged back.

"No problem" he whispered. I pulled away.

"Wait, but now I feel bad because I didn't get you anything" I tell him

"You shouldn't feel bad and you shouldn't ever buy me anything. Just don't think about it anymore" I thank him again and leave his office.

"Come on kids you'll be late for school!" I shout going in the kitchen. They all get up and hug me.

"Bye!" The younger ones say and they all leave the kitchen. Except Xavier and Aaliyah.

"Thank the lord we don't go to school anymore!" They both said and sigh in relief. Martha laughs and gives them their breakfast.

"Blake do you want breakfast?" She asked.

"No thank you. I'm actually going on a breakfast date" I smile and they all gasp and tell me to 'spill'

"with a friend" I said before they jump to conclusions.

"what friend?" Xavier smirks and Aaliyah laughs

"you two are so nosy" i joke

"true" we all laugh and they continue to eat their food.

"That reminds me. I need to ask Isabel something" I said and they gag and tell me not to mention her name around them. I left the kitchen and went upstairs to her room.

"What!?" She rudely asked and stares at me with such rage.

"Well hi to you too" I jokingly say and she laughs sarcastically.

"So I was wondering if you grabbed a yellow hair brush by mistake, recently?" I ask and her faces goes blank.

"W-Wait. That yellow brush isn't y-yours?" She asked. I say no and she gasped.

"Oh my god. Are you serious!?" She now says with hope in her voice.

"I just said it's not. What's wrong with you" she tells me to shut up and laughs like a lunatic and cheers.

"Thank god!" She screamed

"What? Why?"

"Nothing. Well yeah I did take it on accident. It's back in your room. Now leave my room" she kicks me out and shuts her door. What a weirdo.

Why did she even grab the brush?