07

This morning I got a bunch of calls and texts from Bruno saying Mr.Dolan wanted to see me. I bet Aaliyah told him or since I 'quit' he'll pay me for the days I worked.

I go in office waiting for him to come in. A couple seconds later he comes in and takes a seat on his chair.

"Ms. Diamond, what was your reason for quitting?" He asked. I'm guessing Aaliyah haven't told him.

"I don't know"

"One thing I hate is unprofessional people Ms. Diamond. If you didn't have a reason to leave, why leave? Trust me if it weren't for my kids that still wanted you here I wouldn't have even called you in. You're the first nanny they actually like"

"They hate me"

"Trust me Ms. Diamond they don't hate you. In fact I think they love you. You're the only nanny that actually talks and takes care of them as if they were your own. My little Sky adores you, I know Aaliyah is the toughest one to deal with but that's because she's more strong than the rest and she tends to protect her siblings from getting hurt. They all look up to her, I would really appreciate it if you would take the job back"

"I'd love to, and I'm so sorry for leaving" We go to living room and all the kids were for sure eavesdropping, like always.

"Blake!" Sky says. Wait what!? Did she just- she did oh my goodness!

"Y-You spoke!" I shout and run to hug her. I start crying and leave kisses all over her face and she starts laughing.

"I can't believe it!" I said.

"She started saying your name in the night, when I came home she was crying and was looking for you" Mr. Dolan says.

"I'm so sorry for leaving you Sky! I promise I won't ever leave again!" I look at Aaliyah and mouth a 'thank you' she smiles

"Can you say something?" I ask Sky

"Something!" She says. I giggle and hug her again.

"Your voice is so beautiful, sweetie!" I let go of her and wipe my tears.

"Blake, can I talk to you?" Aaliyah asked. I nod and we go upstairs to her room.

"Why didn't you rat me out?" I ask

"Look, i did it for Sky. For my siblings, they adore you and I care about them way too much and when I told them you quit their reactions hurt so bad. I still don't understand why you can't quit your other job"

"Thank you Liya, I love you kids so much. Even though you dislike me and I just met you guys but I just felt as if I was finally in a family-" I was cut off by Aaliyah crying.

"Why are you crying?" I question

"Sorry it's just that my mom used to call me Liya and I just m-miss her so much Blake" I hug her and she cries even harder.

"Everything will be okay, your mom is watching over you kids and couldn't be more proud of you guys. Especially you, I see how you love your siblings. Sky and Bailey look up to you and I've heard all the kids except Xavier call you the 'leader' you've been an amazing sister to them these two years"

"I'm sorry for treating you like I did Blake. I just didn't want some stranger ruining my family, but I think you're making it a family again"

"What do you mean?"

"In over 2 years this is the most attention we've gotten from my dad. This is why he hired a nanny because he's never home, he's always at work and never makes time for us"

"Things will change Aaliyah, I promise. I'll insist for him to eat dinner here and take you guys on trips. It might or might not work but I'll try"

"Why can't you quit? You have a job here already, is it really necessary to do that one still?"

"Well, Aaliyah when I was 22 I signed this contract. Which I have to follow, also a couple years ago I needed money and I was so desperate that I asked my boss if I could get a loan. He agreed and now I can't leave until I pay him back"

"How much more do you need to pay? Maybe I can help you out. And don't strippers get a lot of money?"

"Not where I work they don't. If only it was that easy Liya and I wouldn't have accepted your help because this my problem and don't want to drag any of you into this. My boss is capable of hurting anyone that gets in his way or doesn't follow the 'rules' so I have no choice"

"My dad knows people from the police department, lawyers. He can help you, let him help you Blake"

"I can't Aaliyah. If he finds out I'll for sure be fired. He can't know about this, this is our secret"

"Okay, your secret is safe with me. And I'm sorry again. You really are an amazing person"