28

- A week later -

"You need to go back over there Blake, the kids need you more than ever" Jennifer kept on repeating and repeating, while I'm on my bed eating hot cheetos and watching Teen wolf. I swear deep down inside I'm still a teenager.

"Dude Dylan O'Brien is hot as fuck!" I said and suddenly the tv turns off.

"What the fuck, Jennifer!" I shout and she takes my chips away.

"Blake you're a mess! You need to go back to the kids! They miss you! Aaliyah tried calling you multiple times but you haven't even turned on your phone! Go shower and get ready because you're going!"

"Jennifer I can't go over there! I can't see him or I'll break down crying!"

"Blake show him you don't need him, that you're strong. I know he hurt you but show him what he lost. A bad fucking bitch"

"You know I actually quit so..."

"You and I both know Ethan would die for you to go back. So just go and take care of those kids who need you"

+

"Hey Martha!" I greet and she hugs me.

"Oh Blake I missed you! How are you?" She asked

"okay... I guess"

"I'm sorry for assuming he was going to-"

"It's not your fault" I interrupt her.

"I'm starving!" We heard and Martha giggles. They all enter the kitchen and they were shocked i was back but immediately come to hug me.

"We missed you!"

"I missed you guys too!" They all pull away and I carry Sky. She pecked my cheek and smiles.

"How have you kids been? Did you guys behave while I was gone?" I asked.

"They been grounded" I heard behind me. I didn't even bother to turn around since I already knew who it was. Don't cry.

"Why were you guys grounded?" I ask. They take a seat and I let Sky down.

"Ask him" Cameron replied glaring at Ethan. I turn around and he looked so beautiful. Shut up Blake.

"They went on strike and ignored me for 3 days until I grounded them all. So your job will be easy now"

"It always was" I scoff

"Sure it was" he teased. I ignore his comment and help Martha serve the kids food. She made lasagna which is both pair of the twins favorite food. Ethan takes a seat next to Bailey and Martha serves him as well. I sit by the counter that had high chairs. I pull my phone out and see that Grayson sent me a message.

Grayson:
I'm coming back very
very soon!!

Me:
Finally, Dude I missed you!

Grayson:
Missed you too Blakeylakey!
How are things back there?

Me:
Good I guess, could be
better though.