42

Isabel;

Blake could possibly be my sister? Why didn't my mom ever tell me she had another kid?

I move away from Blake's room and go to my mom's. I shut her door.

"Mom, why didn't you tell me you had another kid after me?" I ask and her face goes blank.

"I-I just wanted to forget about it. But that's all I think about" She replies. So it is true.

"What happened to her?" I asked

"I gave her up for adoption, when you stayed with my mom for a while. I became pregnant and I loved the guy so much, and when I had my little girl, he loved her deeply. But he passed away two days after her 2 birthday" Oh my god. 

"What was her name?"

"Jade" just like Blake. Oh my fucking goodness.

"Mom, is Blake your d-daughter?" I asked. please don't be. Please.

"What do you mean?" She asked

"I overheard Blake and Jennifer saying that you could possibly be her mother. Everything you said literally describes Blake's situation"

"Well I don't know Isabel. Maybe she is" she said with hope in her voice.

"Mom! She's can't! What the hell! No! Please please, just remember something else that could possibly make all this be wrong!"

"Isabel I don't know! All I remember is that I felt her my guitar" fuck.

"This is not happening! Blake is your daughter!"

"Don't be crazy Isabel. How do you even know all those things about her?" I ignore her question

"That doesn't matter. We have to take a dna test! Now! Let's go!" She looks at me weird but does as I said and we get out her room. Before going downstairs I went inside Blake's room and grabbed her hair brush. I put it in my purse and went downstairs. Until I bumped into bailey.

"Hi, B!" I fake smile and hug her.

"Hi, isa!" She smiles and pulls away. The past months I earned Bailey's trust. Which may I add, she's fucking stupid. Like my mom said, to earn Ethan's love, I need to earn the kids' love first. And I know bailey was the easiest to convince and talk to. So I know Ethan will notice and realize we don't need a fucking nanny.

"Want to go somewhere?" I ask and she nods. We go downstairs and I see Blake with Mason in her arms.

"Don't touch my kid!" I yell at her and she tells me to be quiet.

"Mrs. Dolan, the kid is sleeping for god sake. Please, be quiet" I ignored her and took him away from her. Causing him to start crying.

"Way to go" Blake rolls her eyes and sighs.

"Shut up! It's your fault!"

"How is it my fault that you came down here acting like it was some concert. And you snatched a 1 month old baby from me, while he was peacefully sleeping" She rolls her eyes once again and goes in Ethan's office.

"Shh, Mason. Please" I beg but he cries even harder. Blake and Ethan come out and he shakes his head. He takes Mason away from me and hands him back to Blake.

"Isabel, Blake is doing you a huge favor for crying out loud. She's hired to take care of my kids, which includes Mason. You can't even take care of yourself, what makes you think you can take care of Mason? Leave Blake alone and go somewhere in the meanwhile" Ethan says and Blake easily put Mason back to sleep.