18

These 4 days have been great. Some not so great moments, but I mean what's a vacation without any drama? A boring one.

I love me some drama, some tea up in this bitch. But if the drama involves with me then deuces. I hate being in drama but I sure do love it if it's about others.

Ethan and the kids enjoyed every minute of this mini vacation. Something they haven't done in so long. I'm just happy I got to experience this beautiful moment.

Thank god we're leaving today because the club opened up today and I have to go in tonight. When I first started I always thought the weekends were way more fuller but I was wrong because it's packed every single day.

+
6:30am
We all arrived to the house and started unpacking well at least I was. I'm sure the kids went straight to bed. They're on Spring break and don't return until Monday.

"I'm heading to work so see you tonight" Ethan says entering my room.

"Okay"

"Wow you're not going to convince me to stay today?" He asked

"Nope" he wraps his arms around my waist. He leans in to say something in my ear

"Come by office later" He whispered. I get out of his grip and shake my head no. I jump in my bed and cover myself

"No I'm too tired! Now get out and don't forget to close door, please and thank you" He chuckles and says a quick 'goodbye' before getting out and shutting the door.

+

"Hey Blake you know what!" Cameron said as we're all in the kitchen while the kids eat breakfast.

"What?" I ask

"I was wondering if you could convince my dad on coming to one of my soccer games. It's just that this Saturday is the championship one and I really want him to come" He says

"Of course! I'll see what I can do" He thanks me and continues to eat. I guess I do have to go to his office.

"Since I'm grounded, does it count if Aaliyah takes me to the mall? I mean I really need to buy something" Bailey said

"You'll have to ask dad because he was very strict with you and Cameron" Xavier answered for me.

"What happened?" Martha and Bruno ask.

"They both got grounded because they were full on wrestling and then my dad stopped them" Aaliyah replied

"Oh god" They both laugh

"Who wants to come with me to your dad's building?" I asked and they all say no

"Nope just you so you can convince him about the mall thing and Cameron's game" Bailey said

"Fine, then I'll be back in 30 minutes tops. I also make no promises"

+

"I'm here to see Mr.Dolan again" I say to the lady in the front desk. She giggles and picks up the phone.

"Okay he said you can go up now" She said.