04

"Good luck" Bruno says

"Oh and Mr.Dolan wants you to wear this uniform" He said handing me a decent uniform. Almost something I would actually wear to parties. Just that I'm too old for parties now.

"Thank you, where's the bathroom?" I asked "Come on I'll show you" he replied. We walk upstairs and I thought the house or should I say castle couldn't get any bigger.

"Okay this would be your bedroom if you decide to stay here after today. So you can just change in here, and once you're done all the kids are in the playroom. I'm pretty sure you'll find it, it's whichever one has yelling" He says. I nod and he goes back downstairs. I go in my soon to be room and go in the bathroom to change.

Once I was done I go look for the room. This house is like a freaking maze.

"Shh! I hear her coming!" I heard. I finally found the room and the younger ones were doing their homework, while the two oldest were on their laptop.

"Hi kids" I say and they look at me and give me a small smile. This should be easy, right?

"Hi Sky!" She smiles and hugs me so tight.

"I missed you sweetie!" I said. She goes back to her seat

"Well, I'm Blake and I would really love to know about you all" I say. They all nod agreeing. I see the older one nodding at the 15 and 14 year old and they nod back at her.

"Hey, Blake can you help me with this problem" Alex asked. I kneel down and see his homework. But that's when I feel some sticky gooey substance. These fuckers

"What in the world did you pour on me!" I stand up and I was covered in this disgusting thing they poured on me.

"Listen here nanny we will continue to do this and much more worse things until you quit! We don't want a nanny ruining our family" Aaliyah says. I look at every single one of them and they were all laughing except Sky and Xavier. I leave the room and still heard them laughing.

I decide to go back in and they all stare at me shocked.

"Listen, Aaliyah. I don't care what your reason is for me not be here. If you think these little pranks will make me quit, think again. You don't know what it's like to make sacrifices. I'll be here until it's your father who personally fires me, other than that you'll be seeing me everyday of your life"

"Just go on and tell our dad about this so he can 'ground' us" She says rolling her eyes

"As much as I would love to, I won't because I want to prove to you kids that these 'pranks' won't make me leave. And I'm not a snitch"

"Wow, not saying we'll stop but impressive. Looks like it'll take us a bit longer to make you leave" She said smirking

I go back down stairs and I see Mr.Dolan coming in from the front door. He was on his phone and once he saw me he hung up.

"Oh god, what happened?" He asked removing his jacket. I look towards the stairs and see that all the kids were eavesdropping.

"If it was the kids I'll g-"

"No no Mr.Dolan, we were just playing a game and- well this happened. It wasn't their fault, don't worry" I say cutting him off. He nods and then smiles.

"I'll tell Bruno to get you another uniform, and I hoped you liked it"

"Oh yeah it's great, thank you" He nods

"Oh um, I'll ask Martha if she can let you borrow some clothes in the meantime. And how was it? Will you be taking the job?"

"Thank you, it went well. And I'll take the job" I replied and he smiles widely. I look by the stairs and see that the kids were glaring at me. Except Xavier and Sky. I wonder why the rest are so ignorant. And what did she mean by 'ruining their family?' It's just a job.

+

Mr.Dolan gave me some of Martha's clothes. I took a shower because my hair was all sticky. We went in his office to discuss the day I get off and how much I'll be getting payed and all that jazz.

"Okay your free day is Sunday, you have to wake up before the kids do, and then wake them up. Help them with homework, or whatever else. The little ones have to be in bed by 9 pm"

"I don't mean this in any negative way but why'd you need a nanny? Are you not with your kids all the time?"

"Ms. Diamond i don't mean this to come out in a negative way, but that isn't your business on why I needed to hire a nanny" He sternly answered. Touché bitch.

"Anyway, you can move your things in tomorrow. I'll send my drivers over at your place. And how is $7,000 every two weeks sound?" 

"That's perfect" I happily replied and he nods

"I pay on Sunday, and if you do good then I'll give you a good raise"

"Thank you"

"I just have one question" I said

"Proceed"

"Why doesn't Sky talk? I mean is she sick? Or shy?" I ask and he's eyes soften and he sighs

"I knew you would ask this. When their mother passed away Sky still wasn't in school so she was with her mother that day. It was only them two and Bruno in this house, Sky was in her room and Aaliyah was in our room. Yes my oldest daughter is named after her mother. Anyway, Sky got out her room and went to look for her mother, when she entered she saw Aaliyah dead on the ground. She was shocked and since that day she's never spoke a single word again."

"I've took her to the best doctors, therapist I could find and they couldn't do anything to help. I don't know what to do or why she still haven't said a single word in over two years, I would do anything to hear her beautiful voice again. The death of their mother really affected us all, especially Cameron and Sky they were the closest to their mother"

"So this house is haunted?" He laughs.

"I'm sorry I don't know why I asked that" I said and he sends me a small smile.

"Well no it's not, at least I don't believe so" He replied raising an eyebrow

"I'm sorry for everything that's happened. And I'll be sure to take amazing care of your children"

"I'm sure you will Ms. Diamond"

"Oh call me Blake, I feel old when people say Ms. Diamond"

"Noted"