55

Ethan;

"What do you mean I lost everything!?" I ask him for the millionth time.

"Everything! Your money! Your businesses! Your job! Your home! Everything single thing Ethan!" I run to my computer and login to all my accounts. My bank account; completely empty. Everything was gone.

"D-Dad" He looks at me and didn't even know what to say.

"Everything is gone! What am I going to do? This was all for my kids! I lost it all" I angrily threw my computer and everything else that was on my desk.

"My kids' future" I mumble and throw whatever else I saw around my surrounding.

"Son calm down! You still have us, you will be okay" He stops me from punching the wall and pulls me in for a hug. He holds onto me tightly.

"They won't have a place to call their home anymore" I sob. I pull away and slide down the wall; sitting down on the ground.

"You're living with us E"

"No! This is what I deserved! Nothing has ever gone right! My life is a mess" someone knocked on the door and and my dad opens it.

"Is everything okay?" Cameron asked and walked in. She saw me crying and immediately came to hug me.

"What happened?"

"I lost everything" I whispered. She pulls away and furrowed her eyebrows.

"Lost what?"

"Everything Cameron! I'm broke! Homeless! Jobless! I have nothing! All my success gone in a blink of an eye" She gasped and stood up.

"What!? How!?"

"I don't know"

"Get up" she demanded. I look at her and she snaps her fingers telling me to hurry up.

"We're going to New York. Now!" I get up and we get out my office.

"Dad tell everyone we're going to some meeting. Don't tell them what happened and call Carlos" he nods and goes back in the dining room. We get in her truck and she tells me to drive.

"The bank will probably come soon. So we need to hurry" she takes out her laptop that was under her seat. Damn is she always prepared or what?

"What's your password for the business app?" She asked.

"For what?"

"Just tell me!"

"Rude. JulyLisa20" in the corner of my eye I could see she was looking at me.

"You stupid fuck! I mean that's cute, but you're an idiot! Of course you got hacked! Anyone could've guessed that! Oh my god Ethan" She shouts.

"I'm surprised you just got hacked. Wow. You're a real idiot" she shook her head and continued typing.

"Well you're mean" She thumps my head and shakes her head again.

"But aren't you like some tech nerd? Can't you hack it back?" I ask

"That's what I'm trying to do" She says