30

Ethan;

"So, when did this happen?" Grayson asked while we're in my office at work. I quickly send an email and give all my attention to him.

"What do you mean?"

"The whole fiancé shit" I sigh

"Well I got her pregnant and obviously I had to propose" I replied and he gives me 'are you serious' look

"Dude, knocking out some girl doesn't mean you have to be engaged all of a sudden. If you love her then yeah, but I see the way you look at Isabel. And let me tell you, you don't love her. So why are you doing this?"

"Gray, I don't want my kid to be with split parents. I know it's not the best reason to do that huge of a decision but I've noticed how kids with split parents end up like"

"Bro, listen to what you're saying. If you don't love Isabel don't fucking marry her. If that's the reason then I think it's bullshit, bro. If you split with Isabel later on when your kid is older that's when it's all fucked up. Just think about it" He says.

"Hold the fuck up. I'm confused. Before I left to Hawaii I saw you and Blake cuddling in her room. How is it possible that you then fucked Isabel? Wait why did you anyway?" He questions. Fuck.

"Well I um kinda you know- I don't know" I stutter and he laughs.

"Ethan, what the hell is wrong with you? Did you or did you not date Blake? Also why did you fuck Isabel?" He asked sternly

"N-No, I didn't. And I don't know Grayson" I lie and he raised his eyebrows.

"Okay then. So how did you and Isabel meet because I know you aren't those type who fucks strangers"

"Well I hired her to work here two years ago as my co-worker. And before I hired Blake to be the nanny, Isabel came over once and she kissed me. But Aaliyah walked in and she got mad and yeah" I respond

"Woah. So that's why Aaliyah hates Isabel" He laughs.

"Well because of that too, but Isabel and Blake fucking hate each other. Bro you know, I just need time to think. I don't know what the fuck I'm doing. I just know I have to marry Isabel for the sake of my kid"

"Whatever you say bro. Now I gotta go pick up Xavier from football practice, so see you later alligator" He said and we both laugh. Before he gets out I speak up.

"Gray?" I say and he turns around

"Yeah?"

"I love you bro" I smile

"I love you too E"

Blake;

"I haven't seen you like in forever!" I tell Nate and hug him.

"I missed you Jade" he smiles

"What have you two idiots been up to?" I ask him and Jennifer

"Well I was in jail and Jennifer over there in the corner getting picked up by different men every day" Nate jokingly replied and I laugh

"Fuck you" Jennifer said and gives him the finger. I love these two.

"What about you?" He asked and my smile fades away. I look at Jennifer and she sighs.

"Her ex cheated on her and got the chick pregnant" Jennifer tells him and my eyes widen. Why the fuck would she tell him that!?

"Jennifer! What the hell!" I yell

"Oh shit! Fuck" She face palms

"He what!? He's the douche bag you left me for? You know what I'm going over there right now!" He yells and storms out the door.

"Jennifer! I can't believe you told him!" I yell and grab my things running out the house.

Ethan;

"See you tomorrow Stella" I tell her and she nods smiling. I get out the building and once I do some guy bumps into me.

"Please slow down your pace, sir" I say and he looks at me. He looks familiar.

"So you're the prick that broke Blake's heart?" He asked. Before I say anything he punched me across the face. He repeats it again.

I don't even bother ask who he was and now stock him back. I grab him by the neck and pin him against the wall.

"Who the hell are you!" I spit

"Security!" I heard one of my workers yell. About three of them come out and pull me away from him. He catches his breath.

"Answer!" I yell.

"Nate what in the world?!" Blake yells. I'm so confused.

"Blake who is that?" I ask

"My friend" she replied and Nate glares at me.

"Why the hell did you hurt her!? She means a lot to me and I can't believe you did that to her!" The guy shouts.

"Nate come on, just forget about it" Blake says and tugs on his shirt. I tell the security it's fine and they leave.

"Look Nate, i understand you care about Blake but what happened between us isn't your business. I know I hurt her, and believe me I fucking hate myself for it, but coming to my building and doing what you did is not acceptable" I said and he mocks me.

"We're sorry Mr.Dolan, I promise he won't come here again. Lets go Nate" She says and pulls him away.

"Wait, Blake. Come here" I tell her and she walks over to me.

"You know you're still mine, right?" I whisper and she rolls her eyes.

"No, no I'm not. Is that all?" She asked. I smirk and lean towards her ear.

"I know he's your ex, but no matter who you use to get over me, it'll never work" I whispered in her ear.

"Wanna know something Mr.Dolan?" She asked. I look at her and she smiles widely. I love this girl so fucking much.

"I thought Kevin Hart was hilarious but I think you're even more. Thanks for the laugh today" She smiles and pats my back.