Love, Dravon.'

She smiled, touched by his kind gesture, took off Shade's jacket and immediately hid herself under the soft purple blanket. Dravon passed the corridor and waited in front of her suite, instantly felt the need to check up on her. He waited, concentrated on all the sounds until he heard only her deep calm breathing.

He closed his eyes and instantly remembered her passionate response to him. What happened in the forest shouldn't have happened. His involvement with a Campbell witch spelled trouble. Yet, he didn't regret his actions. He sighed deeply and marched towards his own suite.

***

Three days had passed since the death of Mr. Sinclair. Eventually, after a short investigation, the town's sheriff declared that Mr. Sinclair had committed suicide. A report was written stating that he died due to an overdose of sleeping pills. The boys had done a brilliant job masking the real reason of his death. Questions about why he chose an easy death or did he actually did it circulated in Blue Haven like wildfire. The residents were deeply shook by his death, especially the students. The girls had lost their favorite teacher and accepting the very fact that he will never wake up, support them in their studies affected them severely.

And now, the whole town was gathered here in Blackgate cemetery for the funeral of their loving English teacher, all present to say their final goodbye. The infinity members were right in the front row with Jason standing in between Lisa and Jade, both the girls heads on his shoulders, Ash and Shade next to Quinn. She glanced around her.  All dressed in black, some were gossiping, some still in shock and some grim-faced, everyone was waiting for only one person —Dravon Blackwell to start the burial ceremony. After all in the eyes of the citizens of Blue Haven, he was still the son of the founder of this small town. 

When the mayor of the town, Mrs. Williams and Jade's father turned up together, both Jade and Ash looked surprised, then he turned to face his twin with a concerned expression. Jason shrugged his shoulders in denial and gestured to Ash to let it be. Jade and Lisa tugged at Jason's arms for support again. 

Just then, Scarlett made a dramatic apparition with his father by her side — navy blue smokey eyes, pale glossy pink lips, a high long blonde ponytail braided with blue highlights and her white dress way too short. Not at all convenient for a burial ceremony, Quinn thought. Scarlett spotted the Blue Sonority elites among the crowd, then her gaze settled on the mayor and the principal of Rossmore High School, both engrossed in a conversation.

She moved with an exaggerated seductive sway of her hips to Ash's side, then spoke loudly enough for everyone to hear. 

"Ash darling, it's really nice to see the friendship between your mom and Jade's father. But, however...," she trailed her last word, her hand played with her ponytail, her wide blue eyes gleamed, vicious. Ash faced her, hands stuffed inside his pockets, silver grey eyes glared at her. Not an ordinary glare. Quinn, who still stood next to him, saw nothing but absolute anger in those grey eyes. "What?," he asked, on the verge of snapping. "Oh well, seems like your mother is getting lonely with your dad always away, busy in business trips. Her being over friendly with another man...doesn't suit a married mayor!," she blurted. 

Scarlett sure knew how to create a scene. She knew she had the audience's attention and she loved it. The crowd was murmuring softly now about what she had said, all giving their opinion on the matter. At that moment, nobody focused on the funeral but on the mayor. Mrs Williams, a beautiful composed tall brunette with coffee brown eyes, now looked disturbed and affected by the gossip but she still held her head high with a smile fixed on her face. Jade's father murmured something to her and she looked reassured. But Ash and Jade frowned at that scene. Quinn gave Ash a light squeeze on his arm, both shared a conspiracy gaze, then fixed their gaze on the attention seeker Scarlett and they voiced out at the same time. "Shut the hell up, Scarlett." Ash smirked, then stepped back for Quinn to take the lead.